Re: '09 Smith buggy......

Draco said:
Last bump.

Saturday morning at 8am I'm gonna start cutting it up. :****:

Awesome!!! Cut er up! :woot:

Cant wait to see the updates! :dblthumb:

rogersamurai88 said:
Can't cut it up now. You need it for the shamrock run. If I had the money I would like to have it.

We gotta work that weekend anyway Roger. Shouldn't be down long....maybe. ;D

sappmann said:
have you cut it up?

Dude got ahold of me last minute and said he wanted it. It's supposed to be picked up Saturday morning going to Kentucky.

ANOTHER ****ing sorry bastard lied to me again....

Still available. Went to the shop the other day, saw a puddle of coolant under it...about the size of a coke can. I put a new water pump on it, and some fresh coolant in it a couple days ago. It's ready to ride!

Another thing.....

I'd like to apologize to everyone I talked to about parts etc. Especially CSC Fab. I contacted Labronn about building me a buggy when mine sold. I've had 4 people tell me they wanted it, was coming to get it on a certain day. A couple of them didn't bother working the money out before telling me they'd be here to get it on X day. Another couple said they'd be here to get it on X day and never showed or even called.

Being the dumb ass that I am, I took these people for their word and called, or messaged Labronn trying to set up a build schedule. Then I'd have to call or message him back telling him that some asshole had got me again....BIG thanks to those of you that made me look like an idiot.

I was also talking to several different people on here, and other places about parts. I more or less did them the same way these liers did me.
Labronn, roll over dave, gomer pyle, arkcrawler, Jimmy at EOR, Thacker, Extremetahoe, heepn, patooyee, and all the others, I really am sorry for wasting your time! I was foolish for taking people at their word. I'll not be contacting anyone else about any part until this sells or I decide to keep it. I really hate the way these people caused me to look....I certainly didn't mean to lie to you, or jerk you around.

I've took time off work. Cancelled plans with my wife and friends only to have someone not show up, or even call. Apparently some folks think its a game to **** with people about buying something.

I'm ****ing pissed off about the whole situation.

I hate a selfish deadbeat.
Hope you have better luck. It's a nice rig for someone.

Draco this is Labronn. Sorry things have fell through for you on the sale these things have a way of working themselfs out. As for the build I am here when you get ready if you want to buisness with me. Dont worry about me thinking you were giving me the run around because I didnt I no how people are. Truth is times are tough. No problem here I think you are a stand up guy. Give me a call if or when it sells I would love to do a build for you.TKS :dblthumb:

CSCFab said:
Draco this is Labronn. Sorry things have fell through for you on the sale these things have a way of working themselfs out. As for the build I am here when you get ready if you want to buisness with me. Dont worry about me thinking you were giving me the run around because I didnt I no how people are. Truth is times are tough. No problem here I think you are a stand up guy. Give me a call if or when it sells I would love to do a build for you.TKS :dblthumb:

Good to hear Labronn! I figured you were cussing me everyday. :****:

Thanks Drake!

Found a tranny leak at the "kick down module" (a piece of plastic with a leaky o-ring more or less) Easy fix...but it is leaking some fluid.

I'll work on the price a little for it....$500 should cover your time and the o-ring. thumb.gif

I've got a new in the box Winters Sidewinder TH400 reverse pattern shifter I'll throw in for a cash deal. :popcorn:

Bump for serious buyers!