• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1/4 ellip,shocks,swaybar

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
I am upgrading my rear suspension this winter and need to sell this stuff. This setup has worked very well for me, but its time to move up.

Poly performance BBCS 15" shocks-pair....only a few years old. $150 for the pair.

1/4 ellip springs made from 05 f350 rear springs. I will include the shackles with hiems and the mounting plates. I will try to get the ones welded to the frame cleaned up and ready to mount. $200 for the pair.

$300 for the package....springs and shocks

Currie universal sway bar, arms have been cut and rewelded to widen or narrow. I don't have a width off hand, will measure later. Small hiems could be replaced, the lowers are a little bent. $150

$400 for the whole package...springs, shocks, swaybar

Brian

Ah damn, that 1/4 elip is OG as **** son !! When we are old as hell and retired the youngster's will do that to be retro and cool because the crawler will go the way of the hot rod and it will be all about the ol school setup's ! loller.gif flashemifyougotem

My girl just bought a HPD44 and 60 today for her Xterra... no joke its awn regardless . If we didnt have to worry about being streetable and it was nearly free I'd be in ! :****: Gotta build what you have right !

You know how cheap I am brotha ! :dblthumb: