• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1:47 a.m. Wake up call

Shot gun all the way, easy to shoot, don't have to be accurate, and in a close up in the house fight you could use it to beat the **** out of them if necessary.If you decide to get a pistol, I prefer a glock due to no safety, reason being you will not be fiddling around in the dark with your addrenalin pumping trying to remember where the safety is.I just do not load a shell in the chamber till I'm ready to shoot if for safety reasons.

stano said:
We don't have an alarm system, but I do have a first line of defense. 2 GSD's, that will alert me to any mischief and slow down if not stop/deter the perp al together. I do have a shot gun with buck shot loaded in case I need it. I don't like the idea of an AR for home defense due to the possibility of shooting through walls and getting a friendly. I keep one in the chamber, cause if I need the gun, it's too late for a "rack the slide sound" warning!! You only get a warning shot if I miss the first time!
9fa74f40f2c51e93a24fe05b0959181a.jpg

e129020a7f51a3b52456ff8027128fef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by far the best alert system. If your dog loves you they WILL die for you. We had two white g s growing up at a dead end road. When they were laying out in the yard everything was fine and dandy.