• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$10,000 up for grabs! ECORS finale at Windrock, Nov 5! Be There!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
What happened there, IOU?

From what I read on Pirate they would only pay the 10k if they had a certain number of racers.

crawler1 said:
Was you there videoing and taking pictures Cole ?

Nah I didn't go, just read a little about it on Pirate4x4

We had a blast filming at the race. We were set up on top of a hill overlooking the pits and a good bit of the course. We got a ton of great footage of all of the classes.
305888_10150374124253985_166897308984_8336404_1373638344_n.jpg

Props to the ECORS guys who had to adapt to the changing course conditions after all the rain we got on Thursday. They cut a ton of new trails friday night to make sure the competitors didnt spend the entire race winching.

Congrats to all the winners in each class as well as the series champions.

321664_10150374186983985_166897308984_8337008_393150496_n.jpg

Cole said:
Shawn Fisher aka Syko won. He also only won 2k instead of 10k

People keep bringing this up, but there was a Payout table posted. I dont' think ECORS was trying to hide anything, just trying to get some hype up so people would show up to race.
i don't know of syko's feelings on this, but I haven't seen him say anything.

Roger King (Team RobbyBobby/Flat Biller Killer) won A Class and took home $2100... But there were 22? people entered in A Class

That was for winning the 2011 C Class points series.

1st place for this race was $2000 with the number of entries. Not a bad payout for only 12 or so racers.

ah that makes sense then.
Ok, who won the $2k? I tried to weed through the bs fight on PBB over Lou shortcoursing. Made my head hurt.

InDaShop said:
ah that makes sense then.
Ok, who won the $2k? I tried to weed through the bs fight on PBB over Lou shortcoursing. Made my head hurt.

Shawn Fisher (Syko) won the C class Race.

BJ Allen won the C Class points series.

Got a couple small clips @ one of the hill climbs. The Pirate thread has about taken the fun out of it. I had a good time regardless of the outcome.

OK. F it. I can't get it to embed so here's the link

ECORS rock racing @ Windrock

Class A is where the big bucks are. :flipoff1:
Gentlemen Racers with none of this red card bickering sillyness. :wtflol: :wtflol:
This will get us a little closer to California.
bigcheck.jpg

Y'all should have took that BIG ASS check to the LIKKER STOR in Harriman and seen if they would take a 3rd party check for some Jager! :drinkers:

extremetownie said:
i believe dirt roit dont want to let us play with them.
Sure they do, just gotta load up your Heep and go WEST young man. I had several discussions with Big Rich and pleaded with him to bring racing East of the Big Muddy for us. But he wants to be respectful of what ECORS is doing and not step on their toes. On one hand that is admirable, but on the other hand it is a free market. Let the consumer (racers) decide on who they want to race with, why deny us the opportunity? Also with ECORS wanting to expand further into the MIdwest I would think that Rich would not be as worried about stepping on any toes. All things will work themselves out, they always do. Until then I will try to stay out of the mud and trees and go west from Mississippi :dblthumb:

Dirt Riot would have to change their rules before the FBK would even be able to race. They currently don't allow propane that I understand.