• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 11.5-1 compression 454....1,000$

slytowncrawler2

Do work son
Standard bore 91 model 454.

One piece rear seal block
Kieth black Pistons (floated) new style not the junk ones they were building years ago...
Eagle rods
1.7 (orange) roller rockers
Stock crank
650ish lunati cam I can't remember the specs off top of my head. Spose to pull from 1800 to 5500 rpm. Good low end cam with a great chop to it....
Aluminum cool gap intake
High flow water pump from jegs
Msd coil an cap /new wires
Centrifugal timing advance kit in stributor
Shorty headers
396 Chevelle heads with good springs and valves Rectangle port closed chamber
Head an piston combo spose to make 11.5-1 compression according to Keith black....
The oil you see around over flow is from flipping the buggy on its lid at last bounty hill climb in Florida... Motor uses no oil an does not smoke. 40 pounds of oil pressure cold an around 25 when warm....
That being said this motor has never been babied..... I don't fire it up an go get a soda pop..... If this motor is running its being beat. If it was gone come apart I would have scattered it by now. Next to over reving or dumping 600 shot of nitrous on it YOU ain't gone hurt it.

Has been on propane its entire life not one drop of gasoline has ran through it.

The rods and Pistons alone cost me 1500$. I'll take 1,000$ for the entire motor as it sits.....

229)881-9593. Will Giddens. Motor is in Sylvester ga. Have friends headed to Tennessee this weekend. Can deliver

I love my big block..... That being said. I set this Lq9 down in chassis an it sits back like 4" an barely squats the coil overs compared to the big block lol.

Big block did its duty I'm ready to try something new.

Good motor here guys.. Motor never miss's a beat, sounds damn good and runs like a raped ape. I promise your stealing it for a grand. :****:

Will post up a video from the Ocala ride 2 weeks ago so they can see it run. That may help. Buying a used motor is always feels a little sketchy to most folks. Especially something that's not a factory pull out.