• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **$11k cash** 06 LJ - 46k miles, built rubi axles, long arms

wbarnhill

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with ONLY 46,xxx miles

4.0 with ***6 speed manual trans (previously said it was a 5spd, but it is the 6spd)***
Rock Krawler Long arm suspension. 4 link rear with truss and 3 link front.
Rock Kralwer Track Bar
4 inch Superlift Springs
35in Goodyear MTR's on Pro Comp Steel Wheels. 3 tires are around 50%, 1 is around 25%, and the spare is only good for a spare.
SYE
JE Reel Rear Driveshaft
Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
D44 front 4:10 gears, Rubicon Air Locker, G2 Chromoly Axle Shafts, Superior Tube Seals, Rock Crusher Diff Cover. Brand new in the box set of 5.13 ring and pinion gears and install kits for front and rear axles.
D44 Rear 4:10 gears, Detroit truetrac locker, Alloy Chromoly Axle Shafts, Rock Crusher Diff Cover. Rear axle was completely rebuilt last month.
Rock Krawler Over the Knuckle Steering
Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar
Gen Right Aluminum Corner Guards
Flush mount LED Tail Lights and Gen Right LED Reverse Lights
Gen Right Rocker Guards with step
Smittybilt Front Tube Fenders with 3in Flare - Gen Right LED Turn Signal In Fender
Smittybilt Rear Tube Flares
Smittybilt Front XRC Rock Crawler Bumper
Smittybilt Rear XRC Rock Crawler Bumper and Tire Carrier
Smittybilt XRC10 Comp Series Winch with synthetic line.
4WD Steering Box Skid
Bestop Trek Top
Windjammer top
Bestop 2 Piece Soft Doors
Cobra CB Radio

It's a offroad jeep so it has a few dents and scratches. Dent on hood. Included with Jeep is a new hood. Dent on tailgate, new tailgate included. Dents in windshield frame.

Jeep has a rebuilt title. It was flopped on its side when stock. All cosmetic damage. The jeep was built afterwards, so all suspension and other parts are post accident.

If you get on it hard the transmission sometimes grinds going into third gear. I think it's the synchronizer.

Overall, this is an awesome jeep. Lots of space inside and the extra wheelbase of the LJ is great off road and for storage.

Price - $13,000 OBO. There's that in just parts. ***Price drop to $11,000. No spare parts included at this price***

Jeep is located in Auburn, AL

Call/text 229 869 4534 with any questions or for more pics. I have several on my phone.

zxk1o0.jpg

ykmmx.jpg

Re: 06 LJ - 46k miles, built rubi axles, long arm kit, 35s

I believe I've returned all PMs. Sorry for the delay. For quickest response shoot me a text.

Unfortunately, I'm moving and can't take the LJ with me. Really this is the only reason for selling right now. This is a great jeep that I'd love to hang on to if I wasn't moving across the country!

It's possible for me to deliver if you're north of Auburn, AL. Just let me know and we can work it out.

Did u change the tranny? After 04 they was 6sp?

jscarbro said:
Did u change the tranny? After 04 they was 6sp?

Yep, good eye. The 6 spd was swapped for the 5spd by the PO.

Some interior pics for the folks interested. It's in pretty good shape for a wheeler. No rips in the seats or anything like that.

29qf5g3.jpg

2ibl069.jpg

2ldbprr.jpg

2lny6pu.jpg

21bvqk2.jpg

Still for sale! Will deliver if bought this week!

Still for sale guys. Make an offer.

Title is ready to go... Let me know if there are any questions.

fd6a01.jpg

2nqz43c.jpg

Has anyone local seen this jeep in person? Just wondering what's wrong with it since it hasn't sold yet. Maybe it's just because of the 44's instead of 1 tons????

I've seen it in person and definitely think it's worth his asking price; never thought it would last this long for sale. I want it for myself but I don't have that kind of money for a toy right now.

I'd be very tempted if it wasn't for the rebuilt title. Since I live in Ga. , I'm concerned getting a title might be a problem.

felipecj said:
I've seen it in person and definitely think it's worth his asking price; never thought it would last this long for sale. I want it for myself but I don't have that kind of money for a toy right now.

I honestly can't believe it hasn't sold yet either. A lot of interest, but no one to show up with the cash yet.

Anyone is more than welcome to come take a look at it and drive it anytime. Just send me an email and I'll get it set up for you.

felipecj said:

Ive also seen it in person and agree with everything above. Can't believe its still around!