• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

12V versus 24V cummins 5.9L

Are you getting a truck before this thread gets to 200 posts, Sam? :D

probably not as im gone this weekend, im hoping next week to have some time to really go look at stuff though as im off school until a week from monday:awesomework: , i also got a hookup through a used car dealrship we sell a lot of stuff to and they have their two buyers looking at the auto dealer auctions for me:awesomework:

i lied i am going to look at it tomorow, just called the guy had the whole thing service just got it back so im going to go take it for a spin tomorow see what it feels like

he also told me he is leaveing to go buy some more trucks to put on the lot so if this one doesnt work out hes got more coming specifically dodges too

Bought a truck today will post pictures in the A.M.

5sp manual
12V
212XXX, wasnt real happy with the miles but its a manual so im not as worried and its a nice tight truck just had a lot of work done to it to get ready to sell, so far i am super happy

i dunno lol, its a sweet truck though! been driving it everywhere today, taking it to moses lake tomorow to go dirtbiking for the weekend, should be a good gas milage test and be able to see how a few other things work on it. Also came with a brake controller in it!

i dunno lol, its a sweet truck though! been driving it everywhere today, taking it to moses lake tomorow to go dirtbiking for the weekend, should be a good gas milage test and be able to see how a few other things work on it. Also came with a brake controller in it!
A good GAS mileage test? Let me know how that works out for ya! :fawkdancesmiley: