• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cole catches a lot of flak because he used to drive a 6000#, no-working, monster truck.

Yeah, you gotta beat on your junk in the mud you guys like to wheel, but with that pile of parts Cole has, he won't HAVE to beat it like he used to.

I look forward to the finished product!

You guys keep talking, it cracks me up. I think I am getting Soft so I will probably start driving like MattO does :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Can you flip it on its top and take pics? That way we'll be able to recognize it in the future.

LOL, Pot calling the Kettle black aye :spin:

P said:
Who's assembling all the pieces ? That thing is going to get tore to ****... You think Greg was bad just wait, Cole drive's by Braille and has no concious of what repairs are going to cost ! laughing1

Jim is assembling it and Daniel will take care of any repairs that are minimal.
P, I am well aware of what it cost to repair one. I averaged about 2grand for every trip in Fireball :eek:

Bones said:
Cole do you have any ETA on it being completed? Gonna be blang a langin son

Hopefully around January, just depends. My money tree is looking really bare.

Cole said:

I feel ya.....thank god the big money has been spent on mine...it's all about nickel and diming here on out. I could've built a pretty nice jeep or something with what this last go-around has cost.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
When it gets here, just roll it off the truck onto its roof, that's the way it will spend most of its life anyway. :flipoff1:
If Jim test drives it, it could very well end up on its lid in the first 30 minutes.

Travis said:
If Jim test drives it, it could very well end up on its lid in the first 30 minutes.

We talked about this. I am driving up once it's done for the test.

Damn, I didnt know he was that far along. I wanted to drive to greensboro and fill all the tubes with lead. :flipoff1: Oh well the chassis looks good anyway thumb.gif

When we went to test my buggy out it was off the trailer about 15 min and Jim had it on its roof. All he said was ( I told yall thats why i did not want to do cyclones) then he went and got staples put in his head.

mw87toy said:
When we went to test my buggy out it was off the trailer about 15 min and Jim had it on its roof. All he said was ( I told yall thats why i did not want to do cyclones) then he went and got staples put in his head.

molaugh

InDaShop said:
Can you flip it on its top and take pics? That way we'll be able to recognize it in the future.

Allready had it on it's lid to build the subframe, no pics.

Cole said:

Don't be saying **** like that now, you got a looonng way to go ;D

mw87toy said:

I'll wear the harness this time, and make sure the fire ext is mounted better, emergency room sucks.

Don't be hatin to much on Cole, he's got the most .188 tube of any chassis I've built. He'll have a hard time f'in this one up.