• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired $14,500 2015 bUGGY ROCK BOUNCER 49'S WISCONSIN INDY CINCINNATI LOUISVILLE

Ryanclimbs

Looking for a fast sell at a KILLER price of $14,500

1999 Chevy 4.3 Vortec (could easily swap a 5.3 or 6.0)
4L60E and D300 Tcase JB Conversion Twin Stick 4:1
HD Input and Output JB Conversion
D60 Front and Rear axles with 6.17 Gears and Spools
Superior Front Shafts Yukon 4340 Outers and pucks
Yukon Rear axles 4340 35 Spline (freshly rebuilt last week)
Full hydro single ram up front powered by PSC orbital Dana ujoints
Currie Hard Rubber bar ends
MRW Beadlocks17x14
Near new 49" irok Tires
14" Nitrogen Shocks
Summit Aluminum Radiator & Switched electric fan
Professionally programmed ECM with MAF and O2 delete
low profile LEDS in lights, front and back roof work great
Goatbuilt hood and grill
Custom DOM cage
Corbeau Seats and harnesses

Spare parts

I am 5'9" and fit fine... it is tight getting in and out but its super safe... the cage is well built and well padded... if you are tallerthan 6' or bigger than maybe 210 you will need to consider modifications... the seat is moved up but can easily be moved back

Dimensions
117 hub to hub wheelbase
22 height of control arm mounts
29 height of body
73 Height to front top windshield cage
77 Total height at tallest spot behind the seat
93 Outside of tires to outside of tires
66 WMS TO WMS Front and back
51 Body Width

Was built 5 years ago then completely rebuilt this year. Runs amazing, super reliable, starts right up every time even after sitting, drives up ANYTHING... has trails named after it, has been up nearly every trail in moab, Apple valley, you name it. Nearly every WEROCK line at the Badlands.

This rig would cost 25K to build not to mention your time

Everything works great, needs nothing turn key

The only thing I have ever broken is a rear axle last week... but I earned it! Was bound and determined to get up a waterfall.

Usually just a crawler but surprisingly it will spin the tires... used to have 42" stickies on it and if you are just rock crawling that was arguably a better combination. (no longer have the tires though)

Could bolt in a 5.3 or 6.0 easily... but I had a 5.3 on my last righ and found myself breaking stuff... also a shoe in for 4ws / rear steer

TXT or call me at 262-903-1887

Will consider trades or delivery... I am located in Lake Geneva WI, an hour north of Chicago. Am traveling to Cincinnati this weekend and can bring the buggy with a down payment.

Latest wheeling video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUwu6GLNzGQ

PHOTOS HERE:
https://idealimpressions.smugmug.com/organize/Ryanandkristacom/43-Buggy

IMG_3021-L.jpg

IMG_3022-L.jpg

IMG_3027-L.jpg

WRB_8203-XL.jpg

Re:

Free bump for a nice rig!! Good deal here, it won't last long! GLWS!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

bump for ya since I was just climbing over the same cement mixer parts this past sunday thumb.gif

maxed out the same rti ramp too :rolf:

glws

did you ever sell the jk?

1tfrot sold the 2 door still have a 4 door jk for sale... Selling this now going to start a new willys build...

Have been asked about trades... I'm really only interested in off road vehicles... But open to any trades... Buggies, jeeps, rzr especially partial trades...

Txt me at 262-903-1887 but i would just sell it so there would have to be some cash in the deal

Deposit received tonight seems like a great guy have no reason to think that this deal isn't going to work out consider it sold

Out of curiosity do you know the weight of the buggy?? Is the entire chassis tube or is it partial?