• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 14" Swayaway Coil Overs

Gut 3 said:
a6937b1a-43b4-e46b.jpg

Asking $1000.00

Have had several ask what I have. I have 4 of what is in the picture. I do not have any springs or anything else. If you go buy these new you will play around $1200 for 4.
They are part number 52000-414 on this web page http://swayaway.com/RockCrawling_2.php They are all 4 14".

I'm interested you got any idea how much the springs and hardware cost for them

what specs or type of shotgun you looking for??? got an arsenal maybe we can work something out...

Not a certain one or name brand. I would like it to shoot 3 1/2. Got a friend that has a Browing gold hunter and really like it. Im good with auto or pump and would go with a nice over under. Also we could do a gun plus cash deal
If u dont want to post what you have to trade you can text me or call
205-275-0681

The 3 i would be willing to trade would be a new in box Mossburg 20 Gauge never assembled new, 870 express magnum, and a remmington 1100, just let me if not I understand.

cam383rs said:
The 3 i would be willing to trade would be a new in box Mossburg 20 Gauge never assembled new, 870 express magnum, and a remmington 1100, just let me if not I understand.

None of those are worth $900. Are you going to put a little $ with each gun or trade 2 and that depends on condition of gun?

Latest posts