• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lookin good. Please don't put that shitty carrier bearing in there that is sitting on the table.

rock mafia said:
Why? Mark has one just like it :flipoff1:

Because Why not just put the Stainless one in and be done. How many did Greg go through? Mark isn't racing XRRA and gonna be bombing through the desert like Travis.

Cole said:
Because Why not just put the Stainless one in and be done. How many did Greg go through? Mark isn't racing XRRA and gonna be bombing through the desert like Travis.

Greg has not broken near as many as Travis. It's just one I have, I doubt we'll be using it.

rock mafia said:
Greg has not broken near as many as Travis. It's just one I have, I doubt we'll be using it.

Well there you go. I mean anybody who has a 6.7 cummings in there F450 can afford a Bling Carrier Bearing :flipoff1:

100_6849.jpg

100_6855.jpg

100_6857.jpg

100_6854.jpg

100_6850.jpg

100_6851.jpg

100_6853.jpg

So I just noticed the Radiator behind the seats. So you gonna build a shield to direct the Heat away from the Fuel Cell. You gonna run the water through the frame rails like mine? What about some air scoops on the side to help get air back there.

I wrapped it with another heat shield material I had here at work and it still is vapor locking. I might wire it where both fans come on when they are supposed to so it will cut off when it cools back down. Right now the one never cuts off after it starts up. It does keep it cool though. Just might be better both cutting on then cutting off so it doesnt heat up the fuel. :dunno: What you think?

Cole said:
So I just noticed the Radiator behind the seats. So you gonna build a shield to direct the Heat away from the Fuel Cell. You gonna run the water through the frame rails like mine? What about some air scoops on the side to help get air back there.

It's getting a taurus fan, they fix everything :flipoff1:

It will have the coolant through the chassis, I don't think that is causing your problem. Mark's fuel lines run down the same side as the exhaust, he has no problems. Travis's fuel cell is a little farther away from the rad, and his will have a seperate AL insulated heat shield for the cell. We talked about the airscoops if he needs them for koh type stuff.

rock mafia said:
It will have the coolant through the chassis, I don't think that is causing your problem.

I never said this was the problem. I like the coolant running through the chassis. Keeps it clean and simple.
Hurry up Travis has a race in like 3 weeks.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I wrapped it with another heat shield material I had here at work and it still is vapor locking. I might wire it where both fans come on when they are supposed to so it will cut off when it cools back down. Right now the one never cuts off after it starts up. It does keep it cool though. Just might be better both cutting on then cutting off so it doesnt heat up the fuel. :dunno: What you think?

sounds like a warrenty issue......