• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

17" Wheels with 5 on 5.5 Sources

Willymutt

I may be in the market for some cheap 17's with the 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. I've looked at Summit and such, just wondering if there are other places to look? Seems like more 6 bolt out there. I don't really want to swap axles too.

We used Dodge wheels and installed MRW beadlocks on them back in the day...i'll find some pics..

here's a pic of them...
scottySC.jpg

Hadn't thought about the dodge wheels. I know when ford went to 17's, they went to the metric bolt pattern. I'll check on them. Thanks for the help guys. Now I just need the tires to show up so I can see what I need to get.

GStone said:
I've got a set of MRW 5x5.5 beadlocks that are 17"s.....$300 will buy them

Send me some pics if you have them. What backspacing are they? I'm not for sure getting the tires that need 17's. I'm waiting for them to show up. I pulled the P way and I think got some for FREEBIE. Still waiting for them to show up though.

If we can figure out shipping Greg I'll take them. My zip is 67203 or if you can get me a weight and your shipping location I may be able to get a quote. So we'd be $300 + shipping, correct?

I'll need to get them shipped if possible. I'm in WIchita, KS so won't be at Gray Rock anytime soon. Let me know what works best for you. I can paypal the total whenever it is needed or anything else.