• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

19.5 tires

EXPENSIVE AS crap and very little tire selection. It is essentially moving to a commercial tire so you have little choices. Steer tire and Lug tire.

Had them on my 05' dodge dually. Great for towing when it was dry. In the wet , moist, snow, mud, gravel, etc, ANYTHING was better. You can find some cheap tires or spend a fortune. The tires do last forever because of how hard the compound is. Just be careful if it's wet. You won't believe how little traction you have.

I went back to 17's after a year of running them.

Ive pondered for some time on running 19.5s on the dually. I have heard they ride rough and cant get them to wear even. But thats just what ive heard would like some feedback from someone that has ran them.

I ran them for about 100k on a 96 dodge 3500 that that I have. I bought the wheels used off ebay, and put the cheapest new tires I could find on. I never could get them to balance well, they rode rough, were hard on front end parts, and the rear end of the truck always seemed to drift a bit in corners. I went back the the sotck wheels.

On the other hand a friend of mine runs them on his 05 dodge 3500. He bought the wheels new, has always run goodyear tires that he buys new. (Steer in the front and a knobby looking tire in the rear) His truck rides and drives as good or better than it did with the stock 17's. It sticks to the road like glue, and he has had them on the truck for over 300k miles.

Both of our trucks are 2wd long wheelbase trucks.

They rock! I loved them on my Dmax dually when I had that truck.

Got that set for sale as well. Or I should say I have a set I should sell but havent tried! Didnt send them with the truck cause I kept thinking I'd get another dually.

Alcoa's with Michelin XZE's

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg