• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1934 model B Rat Rod truck - SOLD

coony278

Here we have a 1934 Model B Ford pick up truck. The top is chopped 4 inches and it is channeled 6". The frame is custom built. The front part is the original frame that has been boxed and reinforced. The rear part of the frame is 2x4 tubing .134 thousands thick. The rear suspension is a ladder bar set up with makuni coil over shocks. The rear end is a 8.8 3.73 posi traction with disc brakes out of a 98 Ford Explorer.

The front end is a straight axle with 48 model drum brakes. It has new king pins with roller bearings ( makes the truck easier to steer). All new brake shoes steering arms , everything in front end was rebuilt.

Has a vega steering box , with cross steer steering, everything on the steering is new or custom built such as the steering wheel.

Has a new radiator, water pump and Fan.

Motor is a 305 with an aluminum intake and a 600 holley carb. Other than intake and carb motor is stock. Motor has more power than the truck needs it will get away from you quick , truck is very light.

Transmission is a Turbo 350 , was rebuilt with shift kit , will bark second about every time. :)

This is a fresh build, I am not a professional builder but have been building cars and racing cars for 30 years. There is no junk here and truck is built right. I built this truck to drive! It is probably the biggest head turner I have ever driven.

There is no tittle for this truck, bill of sale only. And I will also provide copy of bill of sale where I bought the truck. Mississippi doesn't require tittle for vehicles prior to 1968.

662-816-zero seven zero six Chad.

truck is also for sale on ebay.

Asking 11500.00 or trade for jeep trail rig and cash my way. Only reason for sell is I want a trail rig :) skully

Located in Oxford , MS.
IMGP1057_zps96de00a2.jpg

IMGP1032_zps10e7995c.jpg

IMGP1036_zpsf8f2163f.jpg

Latest posts