• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1968 Dodge *CREW CAB* D200 SOLD

Re: **1968 Dodge *CREW CAB* D200** Reduced to $8500 Cash firm **

Last price drop. Reduced to $8500 Cash firm.
It it doesn't sale at this price I'll just build it too.

Re: **1968 Dodge *CREW CAB* D200** Reduced to $8500 or Trades**

So, in the 2nd post you added some patina and "polished it up". What was done, and what will need to be done for future maintenance? Will it need wax to keep from rusting or is the plan to let it rust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically went over the whole truck and sanded through a lot of the first layer of paint and down to the primer to give it the weathered look then went back over it with buffing compound to remove the scratches from the DA and then another polishing compound . It will either need to be kept waxed it you want it to shine or leave it be and let the few bare metal spots rust to let it keep "patinaing" if thats a word. My thoughts were to let it stay at is was a maybe even sand more more down to the metal, let nature take its course then eventually when it got to where i wanted it to stay i was going to shoot some clear over it

Bump for some CASH. Need to drop about $10k on my other build and need this gone before i do so. Who wants a cool Driver shop truck

Made a trade deal with stipulations that if i cant move it before next Saturday i will take his trade.....
Anyone have any decent offers before i let it go?
:spin: loller.gif

I hope you traded it for the Blaze buggy! That would be a sweet trade!!!

Ha. yeah dont we all. Still interested in offers or trades. Whatcha got?????
Will take more than one item on trade as long as they are sale able

Bump for a rare sweet looking truck. I can't believe this thing hasnt moved yet.

A guy has been hounding me everyday for 2 weeks about coming after it this weekend. I hurried home from Atlanta Sunday and he no-showed me. Thats the 3rd time it has happened to me. I honestly cant believe i still have it.