Sold/Expired 1969 chevy short bed------------sold-----------

8lug

1969 chevy short bed.
350/350 turbo
tubbed in the rear.
cowl hood.
really nice paint job.
rhino liner in the bed.
new custom interior with raised chevy emblems.
all factory gauges.
disc front and drum in the back.
12 bolt rear.
everything on the truck looks new or is new from the weather stripping,paint, inside, bed,bumpers, and under the hood you name it.
would be interested in trading for the rite built rig must be at least linked front and rear. sold

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 1969 chevy short bed poss trade

Damn i love that body style trucks. Looks like a clean sharp truck :woot: :woot:

actually this is a friend of mines truck.i posted it for him. this is a sweet ride. had me drool and wanting it.

also would be interested in trading for a tow rig

he doesnt have a stock hood in any condition by chance...

i just asked him he said he dont have another hood .

Man - if that thing had a stock hood and wasn't tubed I would be seriously thinking about trying to work something on this thing - :driving:

everything is standard on the rear, there was work done in the bed to hold the wide rims and tires but you could swap out to normal size rims and tires with no problem.
rear end has not been narrowed and its not linked eather. not sure what you call it maybe mini tub (just made to look tubbed out) this is a cruiser not a drag strp truck
you can run it down the interstate with no prob ....

Beautiful truck. Love the 67/68 front clip. I have a 69 swb too but it's a basket case that I need to get rid of. :'(

8lug said:
everything is standard on the rear, there was work done in the bed to hold the wide rims and tires but you could swap out to normal size rims and tires with no problem.
rear end has not been narrowed and its not linked eather. not sure what you call it maybe mini tub (just made to look tubbed out) this is a cruiser not a drag strp truck
you can run it down the interstate with no prob ....

I like these and am always on the lookout for the right one but I like them to be stock - except of course motor mods.