• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1975 F-250 full size crawler/ trail rig $13,000 PRICE DROP and new parts.

huff75

For sale 1975 F250 full size crawler
Started as a one owner 1975 F250 High-boy
This is a great trail rig that I don't get to use enough. There is the usual body damage associated with an off road rig but it's a solid rig that the heat works when it's cold, there's a roof when it rains and the doors come off when it's nice. I spent a lot of time and money building this rig and would like to see it get used more. I have multiple spare parts and other items not listed that will go with it.

Chassis: Shortened to 123 inch wheel base
Front axle is leaf sprung, rear is a double triangulated 4-link
4-link is built with 2.5 in x ½ wall DOM lowers and 2 in x ¼ wall uppers
All link joints are Ballistic Fab forged rebuildable joints.
Custom built Truss and frame mounts
4-link has 16in FOA remote reservoir dual rate coilovers and PAC coil springs. One reservoir leaks nitrogen but I have a new one that has not been installed.
Rear has a spot to hold a cooler and storage tote.
Bedsides are just the sheetmetal and have been shortened for the wheelbase and dove tailed in.
Full roll cage that extends to the rear of rig.
Corbeau seats and 4-point harnesses in great shape.
Completely re-wired with new harness.
Two 20 inch LED light bars.
Smittybuilt 12,000 LB winch.
Rock sliders welded to frame.

Engine: 460 Ford on propane
New Bearings, seals, gaskets, water pump and oil pump.
Heads are rebuilt C9VE, hardened seats on exhaust side with larger Cobra Jet size exhaust valves.
Scorpion aluminum roller rockers with new lifters and a cam custom ground for propane.
L&L ceramic coated headers.
Dual 3 inch into single 3.5 inch Flowmaster 10 series muffler. Sounds awesome.
Aluminum Radiator with 2 SPAL electric fans.
Edelbrock Performer intake with dual Impco 425 propane carbs.
Dual Impco Model E Regulators with a vacuum lock off.
Comes with 4 aluminum 33lb propane tanks. Rig mounts two at a time.

Transmission: C-6 automatic.
Completely rebuilt with a performance rebuild kit from Broader Performance.
Derale trans cooler with fan connected by all steel braided AN lines.
New 2600 stall torque converter.
Winters/Art Carr Rock gate shifter.

Transfer case: NP-205
Tore down and cleaned with new seals installed.
Has been modified for twin sticks.
JB Fab twin stick shifter

Front Axle: 1979 Ford kingpin Dana 60 w/ full hydraulic steering.
Completely rebuilt including kingpins and knuckles with new bearings, seals, brakes and wheel studs.
5.38 gears that were heat treated and cryo treated by Longfield on full spool.
Longfield spindle bushings
Stock inner axles with 35 spline 4340 outers. EDIT: New 4340 inners and ECGS USA outers with Yukon Super Joints
Offroad Design drive slugs.
Northwest fab kingpin spring eliminator caps.
PSC 2.5 inch single ended hydraulic steering ram and 7/8 hiems on tie rod.
1350 u-joints in front driveshaft.
Leaf spring U-bolt flip.

Rear axle: SRW 14 bolt
Completely rebuilt including new bearings, seals, brakes and wheel studs.
Disk brake kit.
5.38 gears that were heat treated and cryo treated by Longfield with Yukon Grizzly locker.
Heavy diff cover and pinion guard from Great Lakes.
1410 u-joints in rear driveshaft.

Wheels and tires: 40 inch Super Swamper LTB's on 16 inch steel beadlocks.
All four tires have 90+ % tread left. One had a hole in the sidewall and a tube was put in.
None of them leak air.
Wheels are steel Pro Comp wheels with DIY beadlocks welded on.
Also have a 40 inch Nitto Mud grappler on a steel wheel for a spare.

Asking $13,000. Would mainly like to sell but may be interested in trades for the right Mustang. (03-04 Cobra Coupe)
Located in Murphysboro Illinois. #618-924-7566 If I can't get to the phone leave a message I will call back.

Re: 1975 F-250 full size crawler/ trail rig $16,000 or possible trade

May be open to other trades as well. No trail rigs please.

Bump.

Bump for a very dependable rig works great.

Still for sale. Make an offer.

Bump price drop. Asking $14,000. Make me an offer.

Re: 1975 F-250 full size crawler/ trail rig $14,000 or possible trade. PRICE DROP

Still for sale. Make an offer.

Re: 1975 F-250 full size crawler/ trail rig $14,000 or possible trade. PRICE DROP

Nice trail rig for sure but I just cant see how you would even get close on your price. I know thats not what peple want to hear but just giving some honest feed back.

xjemily said:
Nice trail rig for sure but I just cant see how you would even get close on your price. I know thats not what peple want to hear but just giving some honest feed back.

Could be. We all know what we have in a rig is hard if not impossible to get out of it. That is also the reason I have posted "make an offer".

Now if you would have read the rules you would have seen this as well, "If you feel a price is out of line, PM the poster. No bashing allowed in for sale ads.".

Hardly a bash but ok then

Bump for a seller who gets butthurt easily.

94xjsport94 said:
Bump for a seller who gets butthurt easily.

Ha. No not really.

xjemily said:

Why in hell would you feel the need to make this comment?

Cool rig. Just wish it had square headlights.

Apparently my comment was inflammatory. I'm sorry. Is that better guys?

Re: 1975 F-250 full size crawler/ trail rig $13,000 or possible trade. PRICE DROP

New price drop to $13,000 along with some good and bad.

The bad: Went to Golden Mountain and the trans started slipping. Truck still moves and will get on and off the trailer fine but the trans needs addressed. I will be pulling it and making any necessary fixes up to and including rebuilding it completely. Price wont go up but if somebody wants it now we can work a deal.

The Good: Before going to Golden Mountain I put in a new set of 4340 inners and USA made outers with Yukon Super joints in the front from ECGS. Pretty good deal to go along with a price drop.

Make me an offer.