• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1983 CJ7

From what I can see unless you took it off it needs a phone number and a location in the listing please sir.

ruffryda9681 said:
The cj is a restored rig mainly built for street use and light offroad, you can't tell from the pic all the body and frame work not to mention a 400hp small block and totally rebuilt drivetrain. I appreciate all the supposed real world prices on the cj but not gonna sell for less than 13k if you think that's too much that's your right but please quit telling me YOU don't think it's worth what I am asking cause that may deter a potential buyer from even coming to look at it. I am aware of its short comings but there is a long list of positives for someone looking for a very nice CJ7. THANKS

Restored doesn't equal comp cut rear fenders.

Yes there are plenty but it doesn't have anything to do with your ad. It's yours and you can ask whatever you want for it. It is a good looking jeep. It was just being pointed out that you can get a whole lot more rig for that kind of coin. List it on pirate for that amount and you'll find out how kind and gentle everyone here was. Good luck with your sell.

I'm sure that a $17K flat black comp cut fully restored CJ7 with a huge body lift, stock axles, monster green vomit on it would bring the flat bill,fox sticker salt lifers out of the gay bars if you posted it on the CL M4M section but its going nowhere here. But I'm sure with all nine of your posts that you know this better than I do. Bye Felicia :flipgotcha: