• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1986 Chevy 4x4 (oh)

offroadohio

1986 chevrolet k10. 350 small block with 700r4 trans. has 4 barrel 750 holley carb. engine runs great but carb needs rejetted as it runs very rich, which doesnt effect much but your wallet. transmission works without slippage but somedays it shifts as it should and other days it is delayed and shifts har. i think it has a sticky throttle valve. truck is rarely driven and some drive time will likely cure it. It wasnt shifting out of 1st for a long time and I dropped the pan and cleaned the throttle valve to fix that, which is why the assumption its still hanging up a little at times.
cab is pretty fair shape has had some body work done and was painted a couple years ago, all body parts are OEM parts and original ( to my knowledge) to the truck. Interior is rough, no carpet cracked dash, no head liner etc. $3500 obo the photo shows mismatched wheels I have all 4 aluminum wheels and they will be on it for the sale. $3500 OBO. I am not sure about the mile,s its an old chevy that was once a 4speed with TB 350. So its safe to say that driveline is not original. Lancaster OH.

00e0e_21mizm8VY3K_600x450.jpg