• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1986 CJ-7 Price is $18,250 OBO ***NEW PRICE***

abjeep94

1986 CJ7 Laredo for sale $18,250 OBO.
258 inline 6 with headman headers and a Flowmaster exhaust. New paint and always garage kept. 35x12.5 TSL tires in bullet hole 15x10 wheels. Sound system installed. I have before and after pics if you want to see them (i'll text them to you since it's a pain in the butt adding pics through Photobucket). Also have a lot of new parts that I haven't installed yet that will go with it: New Heater Core, New Dash Pad, New Dash Panel, Shifter Knobs and stickers. Just put new fender flares on it and have some old parts that i'll include as well.

Had all the rust cut out when the restoration was done and the floors are Rhinolined.

Engine is all stock. Only thing I have changed under the hood is the starter, battery, added headers and put on a Motocraft carb. This thing runs great and the motor has no problem pulling the 35" tires.

This isn't a bouncer and I've never taken it off road. I only drive it on the weekend when the weather is nice...yeah I'm one of those guys :)

Clean title in hand and not looking to trade.

Summer is right around the corner and this thing gets all the looks!

Text me with offers 404-455-1223

Re: 1986 CJ-7 Price is $19,500 OBO

Knew I forgot something :woody:

I'm located in Dallas, Georgia.

It really does! it is surprisingly quick!

money_pit_yj said:
drool
That is sweet! That Motorcraft carb upgrade wakes that motor up!!

**Price Drop** - Re: 1986 CJ-7 Price is $19,500 OBO

$18,250 takes it. Have another investment opportunity and need it gone.

Have you tried listing on Ebay? I have a friend who sold his on there for way more than he was getting local. He had zero problems and it sold quick.

I have not. I don't have any experience with Ebay but if he had success I may look into more. Thanks for the advice.