• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1987 Jeep Wrangler $10,000

cadpwrdyj

Gonna put this out there, for sale...no trades at this time $10,000 obo

1987 Jeep Wrangler (currently titled and tagged, street legal)
engine-513 CID Cadillac engine (TBI Injected)
trans-TH400
Xfer Case-Ford NP205
Axles-Dana 60 Ford Hi pinion with lock-rite in front & Dana 60 rear with spool (chromoly axles throughout both)

It has a 4 link rear suspension with air shocks, leaf spring up front, 39.5 tsl's, warn winch, autometer gauges, CB, cd radio, other things just ask...good parts for the money. Also has spare transfer case that goes with it.
Located in Warrior, AL
205 520-6576
Brad

2009_July4th010.jpg

2009_July4th008.jpg

Jeep005.jpg

Jeep2008002.jpg

i wished i wasn't broke, i would take this baby off your hands. :****:

junktrader said:
i wished i wasn't broke, i would take this baby off your hands. :****:

Yep, I know this is a bad time of year to try to sell something, but I'm not in a rush...I appreciate the comments though. Maybe come income tax season, people will have a little more desire to make purchases..It's really a good deal, I think..

i have seen this jeep in person and the pictures dont do it justice and as far as i can tell he takes his time working on stuff he has hope it finds a new home free bump

Without a doubt, that is a saweet rig and CHEAP$. Someone will come and grab it up. Whatcha gonna do now? :dunno:

Thanks all...Just gonna spend some time with my dad. I can't seem to get him into the offroad thing, so I am gonna build that Chevelle with him. I still have another jeep that has been just my weekend road jeep (2004 TJ 6cyl auto), but I can throw a little money at that one and get out there when I feel the urge. Just really want to get the chevelle in a shape where he can enter into some shows and go to cruise ins...so we can just hang out together working on it and enjoying it. We really did not get to do alot of that when I was growing up, so I want to do it now cuz ya never know what could happen...

Re: 1987 Jeep Wrangler $10,000

This is a sweet rig...cant believe someone hasn't snatched it up