• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1988 SAS'd Toyota Pickup Rock Crawler **Updated price and selling options**

petzl21

***SOLD***

**Updated listing with new price, selling with no spares and on TSL-SX's.**
Reds on rims are for sale separate ($2800 for 5 37 inch reds in great shape on 5 TG beadlocks, spare is brand new).

Posting for a member in my club. I have wheeled with this rig for years, and it follows the high dollar buggies. Amazing what this Toyota can do. Tim is a great guy and is meticulous with his maintenance on his vehicles, or anything he owns. You can PM me, or reach out to him directly. His name is Tim, [email protected]

1988 pickup V6 (3.0l) $7,000 for Truck.
5 - 37 inch reds on TG beadlocks for $2,800 or $1,500 for just 5 rims, and $1,500 for just 5 reds.

I will not part out yet so don't ask. We can negotiate a price for truck based on what is included in sale.
Let me know if you have any questions!!

Please share and like to get the word out there. Thanks!!!
*New long block when I started project so less than 15K miles.
*Bomb proof motor mounts
*Toyota Gear transfer case with 4.7 gears, 23 spline input, and Longfield rear output shaft, and twin stick setup.
*Custom transfer case mount to increase ground clearance and stronger, with bomb proof transfer case mounts.
*Front axle 85 Toyota, ARB air select-able locker, gusseted top and bottom. High pinion diff with 4:88 gears with solid spacers. Longfield 30 spline axles with Longfield hub gears. Diff stud eliminator kit.
*Rear axle, Toyota 4;88 gears with solid spacer and a Detroit locker, disk break conversion.Electric "line lock" holding break.
*Steering, Hydro assist high steer. Trail gear rock assault PS Pump kit and cooler, 1450 PSI. Rod ends replaced stock ty-rod ends due to strength of Hydro assist.
*Knuckle studs replaced to High strength studs.
*Custom Tom Woods thick walled driveshafts
*Spare rear driveshaft mounted on custom bed
*Trail gear 3" HD front leaf springs and Trail Gear 3" rear springs
*Custom Traction bar on rear axle
*Custom 1.75" X .120" wall DOM Exo Cage with tube bed. Cage was removed to be fully welded, painted and then reinstalled.
Superwinch EPI 9500 with Synthetic line, wired to in cab controls. Also hand held remote inside truck if needed.
*Full size matching spare in bed.

*36" TSL super swampers mounted on steel bead locks. Set of 5
*Custom half doors also have full doors with Windows
*On board CO2 tank for air locker and filling tires or running air tools
*Battery relocated to bed for weight distribution.
*5 point harnesses but not installed.
*No spare parts included at this price but can be had for a good price along with sale of the truck.

Build pics
http://s905.photobucket.com/user/ducatidesmo851/library/Truck%20Upgrade%202009?sort=3&page=5

The truck is amazing. It has been from Moab Utah to Maine. The most capable street drivable rig you will find. It needs nothing, just time for me to move on. It has always been in a heated garaged and never driven in winter. Frame looks new, no rust at all. Everything has been done to make it a bullet proof as possible. There were no corners cut, or expense spared. If you want to get into the sport and not work and upgrade a rig every time you go out this is it. I will not give it away as I don't need the money, but I could use the space.
contact Tim: [email protected]

Bump for new price. Reds and spare parts will be for sale separate. Lowered price to reflect, and is priced very competitive for an excellent rig.