• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1990 XJ Rock Crawler with lots of aftermarket parts SOLD

redxj33s

I hate to see it go, but I am selling my 1990 xj. It has the factory dana 30 up front with full chromoly shafts and chromoly super joints. 4.56 gears with a spartan locker. Rear is a Chrysler 8.25 29 spline with 4.56 gears and a Power Trax locker. Lift is a Rusty's offroad 4.5" full spring pack kit with adjustable upper control arms with the oversize rebuildable joints and fixed length lower control arms. DOM over the knuckle steering with cromoly heim joints everywhere. Custom built DOM tube driveshafts front and rear with a spare front. Rusty's tranfercase skid and rock sliders. And all kinds of other goodies. It has the 4.0L with an ax-15 and np231 transfer case. It has been wheeled and the body shows it a little. But mechanically the jeep is as bulletproof as it can get without putting tons under it. Interior shows age but with a good cleaning will be great. Has a set of 33x13.50R15 TSL LTB tires on Allied racing steel beadlocks. Tires are 85% and hold air fine. Very capable rig. Clean title in hand. Asking 3500 obo. Located in Mount Olive, AL. Selling to fund another project. Call or text 205739nine777 for any more questions or more pictures.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1461959769081-1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1461959769081-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 169
Re: 1990 XJ Rock Crawler with lots of aftermarket parts FS

Price drop. 3000 very capable rig with a great price

Pics and info on the YJ?

Re:

Man I'd love to have a lil Cherokee setup like this, they just seem to "go" better than other small stockish SUVs (ifs 4runner/pathfinders/zuzu/etc)

Does the heat and ac work by chance?

MoparMan said:
Does the heat and ac work by chance?

The heat works great. A/C does not however. But should not take much work to get it working again

Gotcha, I'd really like to have this thing and I'm just right up the road from you. Interested in any trades?

I appreciate the compliments. But not really interested in trades. I bought a tj on tons not long ago and need the cash for it

I understand. I've got a couple of kids 4 wheelers that I could trade towards it if you might be interested in those...

Bump. Still for sale. Price is negotiable

I've got some $ in my pocket and this thing is calling my name. I'm gonna give you a call tomorrow....is there any time that works better for you?

Anytime after about 4 or so. I should be free by then

Still for sale!!! Somebody needs this thing

Ttt. This thing needs a new home

I have riden with Zach many time at GrayRock and Gardendale. Very capable rig, seems to never work on it on the trail. Goes very well. A bargain at $3,000.

I'm still very interested....but I'm still a broke :JRich:

Wish i had all the cash.you interested in anything on trade.i got a 350 turbo and 205 and late model 14 bolt.230 4 wheeler?i got cash but not 3000