• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1992 YJ 4cyl, mildly built on 35's. $4500

VegasFastball

Have a nice 1992 Wrangler with a 4cyl and 5 speed manual. Swapped in an AX15 transmission and transfer case from a 6cyl TJ using the advance adapters retrofit kit to get rid of the crappy AX5. Transmission has the external slave cylinder and the transfer case has a slip yoke eliminator kit installed. Has aftermarket poly motor and trans mounts, banks exhaust header, 4.0L throttle body, and bigger fuel injectors from a ford. Stock axles with 4.88 gears and the rear has a lockrite locker in it. Has front axle shafts out of a TJ and did away with the vacuum disconnect on the front axle and has the bigger front axle joints. Has the 20 gallon fuel tank conversion and installed new fuel pump and sending unit less than a year ago. Lift is 4 inch skyjacker springs with 2 inch lift shackles, has 35x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR's with keylar, tires are about a year and a half old and have plenty of tread left. Alpine CD player with 6.5" speakers in the soundbar and 6x9's in front of the wheel well. Besttop supertop with tinted windows that's about 3 years old and in good shape, rinolined interior with Courbeau Moab seats. Exterior is red with a black soft top, interior is grey. I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out and I have lots of spare parts that go with the jeep. Asking $4500 or trade for another wrangler as long as its a 6cyl and manual or a Cherokee as long as its 4wd. Send me a message or you can reach me at 615-579-7938, thanks.
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/tnjeepman83/library/