• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired $$1993 Jeep YJUGGY LOWERED PRICE$$

BlackYJ

Well i have decided it is definately time to sell this thing....i am tired of it sitting taking up space in the shop all the time and i just dont seem to have the time or money for it anymore.

1993 YJ backhalfed with a full custom 2x4 frame

350 with vortec heads, howell tbi, serpentine setup
th350 with b&m quicksilver shifter (also have art carr to go with it but it needs a new cable....i like the b&m better)
atlas 4.3:1 with cable shifters
Dana 60 front, ried knuckles, 35 spline chomoly axles, solid joints, riddler cover, warn drive flanges, four linked with 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers, lockrite(but it kept slipping so welded a plate in there to hold it locked...been that way for years and never had a problem)
Performance offroad Systems double ended ram with AGR high performance power steering pump
14 bolt rear, welded, disc brakes, greatlakes diff cover, four linked with 2.5 swayaway air shocks
aluminum radiator
summit racing heater (like a mojave)
Most of cage is 1.75X.250 wall dom
corbeua seats
44" tsl
15" allied beadlocks
wilwood brake pedal and twin master cylinders

Im sure there is some things im forgetting....This jeep does great, i have been very happy with it and im sure i will hate to see it go.

Price is $17000 obo.....and i do have a title for it.....i would be willing to work out trades on a rzr or possible a street jeep just lemme know what you have.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

It does have a little rock rash on the passenger side since these pictures were taken...will try to get pics up soon....and the wheels have been freshly powdercoated since then.

Solid well maintined rig here guys

This rig gets real PM and all good parts

If someone is looking for a jeep style rig one of the best our there right now

And sounds damn good too!

STEPPCHILD said:
Nope dont need to.....

:ban: message board bromance !!!!! molaugh ttt
glwts
your freakin alive!!!!!!! havent heard from you in a long time.