• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 Grand Cherokee, Tons, Stickies $5,500

SayBye

1996 Grand Cherokee ZJ

Factory inline 4.0, auto, factory tcase, brown leather interior, heat and a/c both work, CD player with aux hookups. 193k, runs and shifts fine. Tcase leaks, motor leaks a little after its ran a while but not bad. I do a fluid check before every ride and have never worried about it anymore than that since it's a dedicated trail rig.

Front: 1993 Ford F350 Dana 60, trussed and four linked, 35 spline Spicer inners, G2 35 spline outers, new Spicer joints, 4.10's and welded, billet aluminum "Coors Light" drive flanges, new calipers and brake pads, 5.5" Rusty's coil springs, Pro Comp 2" coil spacers and shocks. Full hydro steering; orbital brand unknown, TSC 8x2.5 ram, all hoses made here in town at a hydraulic shop.

Rear: 1974 Dodge W200 4x4, trussed and four linked, 30 spline rear, 4.10's, drum brakes, welded. Rear coil mounts are from mild2wild customs, Upper mounts from Rough Stuff; coil springs unknown, Pro Comp shocks.

Links are all ¼ wall, mixture of ¾ and 1.25 chromoly heim joints and bushings.

All tabs are rough stuff, ¼" plate, rear coil mounts are from mild2wild customs. Frame is plated at each mounting point, roughly 12" long, 1/4 angle.

17x9 DIY Beadlocks on 39" BFG Krawler Red Labels. Have an extra spare also.

Jeep goes well and flex's like crazy. It's def a party wagon on the trail and gets tons of attention. Fenders are cut, corners of wheel wells are beat in, still has all the glass in it, no carpet, I have all four doors if you want them, the window motors don't work so that's why I pulled them off, has rock sliders that could use finishing and still needs bumpers built. Headlights and tail lights work, has led push button lights on the interior. Hood and roof have some clear coat issue's as most of these do. Wheel base is roughly 106".

Looking for $6,500 obo. Cash is king so don't be afraid to make an offer. You won't be disappointed with this rig. It's a blast and you can load the entire crew up and hit the trails. Clean title in hand. 423-315-1598

Might possibly trade for a Dana 44/9" Cherokee on 37" stickies and some boot. Maybe one thats streetable? Looking for something around the same condition as my ZJ.

Poser shots from this weekend while I was at the farm…
IMG_1014_zpsc5161d35.jpg

IMG_1002_zps8ba7d1a5.jpg

IMG_0999_zps49f22f03.jpg

Re: 1996 Grand Cherokee, Tons, Stickies

might trade for a nice 97-up wrangler driver (no trail rig) or can throw some boot in on a RZR trade

Treps and wheels sold, bring some rollers and make me an offer on the rig.

07-up GSXR, RR, R6 or ZX6 on trade?

Re: 1996 Grand Cherokee, Tons, Stickies *New Price*

intrested in a 99 2 door cherokee with 8 1/2 long arm kit. tubed doors and welded 8.25 rear?

crawler115 said:
intrested in a 99 2 door cherokee with 8 1/2 long arm kit. tubed doors and welded 8.25 rear?

possibly. send me some pics to 4233151598 and more info

Top. Taking cash offers. Ready to move this thing...

Picture with red labels...
IMG_1384_zps7af850ee.jpg

On the way out yesterday afternoon...

New limit straps ordered and on the way... new bilsteins going on the front when I replace the straps. If this doesnt sell soon Im gonna continue with the build, bumpers, winch, cage, etc...

Limit straps are in. $5500 anyone?

Would u be up for a trade? My. Number is 205 269 7695 i can tex u pic of what i have