• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 Turbo Tacoma Crawler PICTURES ADDED

Gear Head

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is more of a feeler than anything but I've been doing a lot of thinking and it may be time to move on. Truck is solid and a blast to drive. It is currently tagged and I drive it around town all the time though it will need a different set of wheels and tires to see any highway time. Before the creepies and beadlocks it would run down the highway at 75 with minimal vibes. I've beat on this truck for a year and half now and the only thing I've ever broken is a 21 spline input on the rear case which has now been upgraded to 23 spline. The only thing that it needs is inner axle seals in the front and it wouldn't hurt to recirculate the BOV.

Drivetrain:

Turbo 3rz, 136K, marlin HD clutch, w56 trans with w59 bellhousing, dual gear driven t cases, 23 spline 4.70's in rear case, twin sticked

Turbo:

t3/t4, .50 a/r exhaust, .63 a/r compressor, 50mm BOV, 38mm wastegate, k&n cone filter with pre-filter, deatchwerks fuel pump, 315cc injectors, AEM uego wideband, AEM digital boost gauge, both mounted in a custom pillar pod, custom stainless log style manifold, 3" exhaust from the turbo back using v bands, turbo blanket

Steering:

PSC single ended full hydro, PSC pump, PSC reservoir

Front axle:

Fj60, 5.29, solid spacer, welded, 30 spline gun drilled 4340/300m RCV shafts and birfs, chromo inner/outer hub gears, arp hub studs, arp knuckle studs, high steer with heim joints, home-made ¼" diff armor, TG knuckleball gussets, TG rock rings and wipers,

Rear axle:

Full float fj80, Yukon 5.29, solid spacer, welded, custom u bolt eliminator plates, factory disk brakes, new seals, new bearings, ARP hub studs (not installed)

Front suspension:

TG 3" springs, 14" bilstein's, TG shock hoops, frame plates

Rear suspension:

Inboarded chevy 63's, 10" bilsteins, 6" shackle

Wheels/tires:

40x13.50x17 bias Creepy Crawlers (like new depth but rashed, 3 trips on them), 17x9 pro comp steelies, 3.5" backspacing, Total Metal Innovations weld on 32 bolt beadlocks

Interior:

Full interior, Corbeau baja seats mounted to double locking corbeau sliders, cb radio, alpine head unit with ipod hookup in glove box, blue leds in dash, a/c is ice cold

Exterior:

Full exo built from 1.75" .120 wall DOM, double bobbed and dovetailed removable bedsides, 20-25 gallon aluminum fuel cell that uses the factory sending unit, black euro tail lights, TG low pro winch bumper with add light hoop, custom stubby rear bumper

Miscellaneous:

98-00 front end swap, rear frame has been rebuilt with .120 wall 2x4, TG long slip drive shaft in the front, .250 wall DOM 1 piece rear built by Oliver's, perfect passenger door and fender to replace the ones on the truck, have a long tube header with catalytic converter to go back to stock if desired

Like I said, it's a solid truck that has been a ton of places. I have a feeling I'll regret this down the road but time will tell. And for clarification the truck is solid white now. I peeled the camo a while back. I have pictures of everything I've ever done to this truck. If you want to see something just ask.

Asking $13000 located in Winston Salem, NC. Feel free to shoot me a text if you have any questions. 3364161232

Pictures can be seen here:
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/5569276240.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiOfibq9ep8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsgp8qdH4eA

Text me at 3364161232 for fastest response, thanks!

Re: 1996 Turbo Tacoma Crawler

Might want to get some actual pictures up and read the rules or get the ban hammer.

creepycrawly said:
Might want to get some actual pictures up and read the rules or get the ban hammer.

Any way to upload directly from my phone? My computer quit working and my phone wont copy IMG url's anymore for some reason

Anybody who types that much deserves a break......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,065

JeffH454 said:
Anybody who types that much deserves a break......

Haha thanks bud, took a good 30-40 min to come up with that list.

Also had another member offer to post up some more pics for me so there should be more coming.

Thanks a lot fellas!

Re:

infamous1 said:
Thought this thing was gone Jacob?

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Nope, still taking up space in the garage. Had a guy from PA that was pretty serious but ended up backing out.