• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2-3 Seat Rock Bouncer Price Reduced $32,000.00

BigcountryGA

Finished in November 2011. Buggy will not disappoint, everything has been custom built and with the top products. Buggy will flat out get it, it will run as fast as you can drive it, never had enough room to get over 60mph+ but it would run that and then some. Climbed everything at Grayrock, Morris Mountain and Choccolocco except bounty hill, I never hit the bounty hill at Chocco.
Buggy has option for a 3rd row bench seat or child bucket seat. We moved the seats for the driver/pass. back for leg room and use this area for storage and tools.
A person 6ft 7in tall can ride in this buggy comfortably in the drivers or pass. side as my father is 6ft 7in but I am 6ft 4In and it was built around me. The front seats can be moved up for shorter people pretty easy to install a single seat or a custom bench seat. We were going to have Corbeau make us a custom bench seat or a seat for my kids but just never did. Has tabs welded in and ready to install rear seat.

All hoses on everything is Russell Stainless Steel –AN Hose and fittings. That is brake lines, steering, radiator/coolant lines, transmission etc.
The wiring harness is completely custom, all ends have been terminated and heat shrink installed at all connections, color coded red and numbered on items like battery, winch, starter etc for the hot. All wiring is in custom black braided heat protection hose, its not the wrap around cheap stuff. You had to slide this over from one end to the other, it is solid pieces and has full heat protection. There isn't a buggy or custom car built out there that shows this quality in a harness, were electricians by trade so we "showed off" on this.

All Aluminum Floor pan, Hood and Fire Wall. All hardware is stainless steel throughout except for link bolts and a few other items that was Hardened Grade 8 or F911 bolts.

Aluminum Fire Extinguisher and quick pull pin

Hookup for ipod or phone with amp and tube mount boat speakers. No CD player skipping is nice.

Cutting brakes for all 4 corners

Front 8000Lb warn winch and has suck down to axle
Synthetic winch rope
Built into console custom switch, no plugging it in, you can run it without ever getting out.

Rear 2500lb winch for suck down
Synthetic winch rope
Custom switch by drivers seat

Rear mounted Ron Davis Custom Radiator and custom support bracket, very nice fab work.
-Dual fans on separate switches. Never had it run hot even in the 100+ summer heat while getting on it.

Rear custom 11gallon aluminum fuel cell

Electronic key pad control panel for all accessories not flipping switches just push the button.
Master battery disconnect switch.
LED Light bar on front
LED Rock lights on all 4 corners
LED inside cab on separate switch. Its nice at night to have an interior light to find stuff or put seat belts on.

Carbon Fiber Autometer Gauges

UHMW On sides and bottom skid pan

Engine:
5.3L LS 400HP, Howell Fuel Injection wiring harness and custom computer tune
Hot Cam and custom tune
Custom harness and wiring throughout buggy
F-Body oil pan
8mm racing plug wires
Custom 34" Primary 1 7/8" Headers built by Exotic Exhaust https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exoti...12134768870385 You won't find a custom set of headers on an LS nicer than these, they are completely one off custom. All the Tubes are the exact same length that is why they are bent in the configuration like they are.
Headers and exhaust cost me $1800.00
Headers were coated
True 2.5" dual exhaust to Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers everything is coated except S/S mufflers
External fuel pump for easy changing. (2) fuel filters
Full return line to fuel cell

Transmission:
700R4 Built by Mad Dog Stage III Transmission for 600HP, never had a problem.
-Trans and torque convertor was installed by Mad Dog after building.
Full Reverse manual valve body
2100 stall convertor build by Mad Dog.
Derale Cooler with Fan –AN hose and fittings
Quick disconnect on transmission lines, no leaks if you ever had to pull it.

Tcase:
Atlas 2 3.8 to 1
Cable Shifters that have been adjusted and actually shift, guys with an atlas know what I mean.
HD rear upgrade
32 Spline F/R outputs
Rear Output TMR Yoke Support

Drive Shafts:
1350 all around long travel Driveline superstore shafts 9" of slip.

Front:
Solid Axle Dana 60 High Pinion
4.88gears Detroit Locker
Bobby Long 300M Shafts and Ujoints. Yes this was before Bobby long stopped making them but they are 300M shafts and joints made by bobby long.
Solid drive flanges
Disc Brakes
Double ended 2.5" Bore x 8" Stroke CHROME ram
Aluminum Steering links and 7/8" chromoly rod ends

Rear:
Solid Axle Dana 60 High Pinion
4.88gears Detroit Locker
Solid 4130 Chromoly axles
Solid Drive Flanges

Shocks:
2.5" x 14Travel Fox Air Shocks
-Custom tuning weight with buggy, driver, codriver, and some tools

4Link F/R with 2" Aluminum 7075 Links

Fluids:
All Synthetic fluids in Trans, Steering, Axles, Engine, Tcase. Most is a Lucas product.

Davis Racing Aluminum dual pass radiator with Stainless -16AN Fittings and Russell S/S -16AN Hose.

All Hose on the buggy is Russell Pro Series –AN Stainless Steel hose. Each hose was custom built and fittings installed not premade hoses and not the cheap stuff.

PSC Steering Full Hydro set up
2.5" x 8"stroke Double ended ram, ram has been CHROMED

(4) 42" x 14" x 17" Super Swamper I-Rok STICKIES 80%+
(1) 42" x 14" x 17" SS I-rok Sticky 99% spare

(4) 17" x 9" Aluminum Trail Ready Wide Ring Beadlocks
(1) 17" x 9" MRT 32Bolt Steel Beadlock for spare

Beard Racing Seats and 5 Point Harnesses

Steering wheel comes off with custom hook, passenger seat has a nice grab bar.

Built for the larger guy, Im 6ft 4in but we can relocate the seat, it has a custom built seat slider also.

PM me with offers as I am willing to work with you I need it gone.

Reduced to $32,000.00

Thanks.

Re: 2-3 Seat Rock Crawler

Ive been wheelin with this rig since it was built and was along for the build. Really nice buggy here guys super reliable and always gets the job done!

Re: 2-3 Seat Rock Crawler Price Reduced $36,000.00

Thanks man.

PRICE REDUCED $36,000.00

Re: 2-3 Seat Rock Crawler Price Reduced $36,000.00

pics

Attachments

• dan 1.jpg
    dan 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 829
  • dan 2.jpg
    dan 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 829