• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 Parts XJs for sale.

WhiteMachine101

Posting for a friend, PM for contact info. Located in Chattanooga TN.

I have a lifted 95 jeep cherokee XJ. It's lifted 3.5" with 33/10.15/15 BFG A/Ts on 15x10 wheels. It's wired for a sound system which is in it now (may or may not keep), it's not perfect but it's very clean. One rip in drivers seat (not very big), 8.25 rear end. It is 2wd. I got it like that with intentions of building it completely, but am paying on a stock one to build again. I put another bottom end in if that had been rebuilt by Jasper a couple years back but some how threw a rod through the block. I do have an extra aw4 transmission bolted to my extra 231 transfer case I'll sell separate. And if you want the front axle I have one under a parts jeep im selling. It's an 86 2 door 4x4 XJ with no motor or trans, but has 4:10 gears front and rear, great body, perfect interior, and if it's bought, the trans and tcase are included with it along with an extra 98 4.0 head, 95 4.0 block, 98 wiring harness, fuel rail with injectors, a/c compressor, alternator, valve cover, power steering pump, and intake manifold all off of a 98 XJ. Selling all that and the blue jeep for $500 FIRM. Or I'll do 95 and 86 with all the parts for $1400. Fenders and hatch are off of 86 but I have the bolts to put back on.
95 $1000
86 with a lot of parts $500
All $1400