• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2-Seat ALL Toyota Tube Buggy

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
I have my 1st lil boy on the way that will be here in 2 months. Could always use extra cash laying around. Don't have to sell but would.
Toyota based buggy This thing goes great ready to wheel.
-22r toyota motor
-Propane
-full hydro steering
-39.5x18 bogger tires
front like new rear 70%
-bead locks (tires are just on rims not using beadlock part just needs remounted and all the bolts)
-17" bighorn shocks
-Longfields
-locker in front
-welded back
-disc brakes all the way around
-race car pedals
-windshield
-electric fan
-cb/cd player
-boat speakers
-dual transfer cases
-8000 lb warn winch
-xtra propane tank the only things that needs improving is the rear shocks hit upper arms when Fully xtended, just move the bottom mounts in a inch and it's fixed, located in Cullman al.this is a nice buggy that flexs and crawls awesome
asking $12,000.00
may take some trades on a sidexside.
I've got pics on my cell until I can get them posted. Text me and I'll send you some
256 three 4 seven 2 five 0 eight
IMG00645-1.jpg

yota4.jpg

yota2.jpg

Only with a good helmet. Your gonna need a custom buggy built specifically for u bud

He could always buy it and chop and raise the top .. Bump for ya good lookin rig

5.7yjuggy said:
He could always buy it and chop and raise the top .. Bump for ya good lookin rig

yeah you could raise the roof and geet some kirkey's. or could easily lower the seats down the way they are mounted

Don't have any vids guys sorry. I've got a nice camera but for some reason we never carry it with us on the trail

Will consider a rzr and cash. My ole man finaly got him a rzr this week and I wouldn't mind having one to ride with him

Still looking for a RZR or RZR S and a trailer and/or Cash. Would consider trading on a 4dr 4x4 toyota tacoma as well. I know someone needs a good lil buggy