• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 seater buggy chassis

nhl_bullitt

Southern IL/MO
Basically posted this if someone happens to have a used one for sale. I'll be a little picky but post away!
Might be pulling my build apart to put into new chassis. Was going to build one myself but it will probably speed the process up if I buy one.

nhl_bullitt said:
Basically posted this if someone happens to have a used one for sale. I'll be a little picky but post away!
Might be pulling my build apart to put into new chassis. Was going to build one myself but it will probably speed the process up if I buy one.

Contact angryfab on here... He may have one about ready to sell

X2 on angry fab, if you like the "southern" style.

Let me give you a little advice. Do with it what you want. I had a nice little rig 2 years ago and decided I wanted a buggy. So I figured I would pick up a cheap chassis and switch everything over. No big deal right? I found a chassis under a grand that was close to what I wanted. Figured I would just change what I didn't like. Long story short now that the build is near complete all the compromise I did to fit my build to that chassis I hate and want to change before I've even wheeled it.
My advice is get a nice chassis if you're ready for it. Build off of it. Because you can always upgrade power train and axles, but it's hard to change the foundation you build it on.

Where exactly you at I'm driving All over southern il and mo next couple of months
Good luck.

Oh yea, definitely love Angry Fab's chassis. I actually talked to him briefly before I started this thread just to get a feel for a time frame. Might talk to him some more. The reality is I don't need to be in a huge hurry. I'm finishing up a 3/4 ton cherokee build for my GF so we can at least get out in the woods while the buggy is down.

I live in Waterloo, IL. My work is out of Oakville, MO.

natedawgxj said:
Ill sell u mine complete itll get it done... turn key ready on the cheap
I'd have to sell my buggy first for that to happen. If I had a buyer lined up it would be something to consider.

I have a buddy with a m&m chassis forsale in southern il. He had PJ build it for him a few years back and he never built it so its still a fresh clean platform. Give him a call if your interested his name is Ryan 61eight 8four1 183seven

Thanks! I mentioned it to him. I think it is built to have a look similar to a wrangler buggy when it is done which I am not sure I want.

In my opinion 865yota (barnyard fab) and angry fab have the best looking chassis. I just picked one up from barnyard fab and am very happy with it.

pholmann said:
In my opinion 865yota (barnyard fab) and angry fab have the best looking chassis. I just picked one up from barnyard fab and am very happy with it.

I'm a little biased, but call PJ (M&M Offroad) and have him build one (and he might still have one for sale right now). imo, the 2 sexiest chassis' out there are M&M Offroad and WOD.

love my 4 seater from PJ ;D