• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 seater Turbo Transaxle buggy $SOLD

blue302ranger

Dodge neon 2.0sohc turbocharged on propane and 3 speed auto transaxle 3:1 final drive ratio
toy axles, front 30 spline chromemoly shafts and birfs, welded, v-6 third 4.10 gears flipped to high pinion.
rear - custom offset full float rear, 30 spline 4340 shafts, disc brakes, land cruiser hp third flipped to low pinion.
35" cut boggers on recentered hummer wheels with inserts.
ready to ride, just dirty

last pic is the boggers on the buggy now next to 37" creepys I used to have.

Andy 256-690-6912

Re: 2 seater Turbo Transaxle buggy $6000

muddinmetal said:
So the crawl ratio is (3x4.1) 12.3? Is it a hill killer or does it also trail well?

It does both well. the automatic soaks up a lot when you are doing slow technical stuff. Top speed is like 50mph, but once the turbo spools you get there QUICK. its like riding around with a 3:1 transfer case in low range all the time. It is located near New Market AL, 15 min northeast of Huntsville. Not really interested in trades, I'm trying to raise some funds.

What hp does that thing got? An are the 411's
Low enough ? Am doing a 1.6 civic transaxle buggy
Just wondering

Bump for ya

marczuk said:
What hp does that thing got? An are the 411's
Low enough ? Am doing a 1.6 civic transaxle buggy
Just wondering

Bump for ya

4:10 is plenty low. 3:73 would be better. stock 2.0 is about 130hp so on 8-10 lb of boost it should be just under 200hp

Do you know what the ratio is coming out of the transaxle? The 1.6 am using has 108 hp stock. I was wondering if 411's would be low enough?

Soooo I take it the 3rds were flipped for engine rotation? My question is, diff lubricationaand was the gear cut changed with the flip?

blue302ranger said:
It does both well. the automatic soaks up a lot when you are doing slow technical stuff. Top speed is like 50mph, but once the turbo spools you get there QUICK..
no doubt, I believe I have only rode with this rig on 1 ride but I do remember this thing will scream once the boost builds. GLWS

I love this buggy I wished I had 6000 I would be on my way to get it all I have is toys no money

click to play vids

sorry for crappy quality, I just used the link from photobucket :dunno:

BLT2CRWL said:
Where did you get your h1 wheel centers

I asked the same question. They are stock 16" steel Tacoma wheel centers cut out of factory wheels. They looked pretty good in person.