• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 steering 80's with rockwell outters and spools

xjpaddler said:
And your drive shaft will be into everything, all link mounts will have to be completly reworked on the chassis! Your pinion breaks will also be into everthing.

I lke rocks, but the rig really needs to be built around them.
Boom goes the dynamite! Nothing but truth there!

Haydon said:
I have a welder, a metabo and tube I bet I can make em work

thumb.gif

That chassis looks like it'll hold some Rockwells just fine.

90% of the buggy's that are "built around" rockwells just look like they have a slightly deeper belly (or taller "rise" in the front frame rails, however you want to look at it)

Jimmy did put quite a bit of rise in the frame rails I think I told him I might end up with Rockwells under it before he built it

I don't have a buggy for sale ad that I'm aware of so I don't know what the hell you're talkin bout

Haydon said:
I don't have a buggy for sale ad that I'm aware of so I don't know what the hell you're talkin bout
Sorry may have typed to fast? Was making a joke about how high most Rockwell buggys are ESP if they weren't built around Rockwells ::)

Hey Haydon....Chris that picked up the axles today is one of my wheeling buddies. Get that rig built and go wheeling with us sometime. ..he said your a good dude....ur always welcome to go with us.

Al1tonyota what's with all the Rockwell hate? You jealous of all that rickwell beef? :stir:

Eddyj said:
Al1tonyota what's with all the Rockwell hate? You jealous of all that rickwell beef? :stir:
No sir not at all I was just trying to change Haydon's mind about getting rid of the 80's my dads buggy has rocks with violators front and rear I know they are tough as hell but packaging is the problem like he said they are 11-12" from center but the driveshaft is also the highest point right below the upper links! Since the axles are sold I'm sure the new owner will be happy with them!

Haydon - Good meeting you yesterday.

What 1tonyj said - always looking for people to wheel with!!

Nice to meet you too Chris, I'm gonna try to get this think knocked out and ready to go soon, I saved your phone # and I'll holler at you when I get it ready to wheel