• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 20" - F-O-A coilovers with springs

bigredkacy

USED F-O-A coilovers. 20" with springs 150/200 and 100's that are not on them.

Located in Chino, CA
Price: $750 Shipped PRICE DROP $650 SHIPPED

20" Coil Over w/reservoir 2.5
- Compression Valve: Medium
- Rebound Valve: Light/Med
- Dual Rate Spring Hardware
- Mount width: 1.5"
- 90 degree swivel on hose outlet

Worked awesome on my bronco

Collapsed / Extended
28.5? / 48.5?

Dual Rate Spring Hardware
High Temp Viton Seals & Wear Bands
90 Degree Swivel Hose Outlet
Triple Rate Kit
F-O-A Spanner Wrench
Black Anodizing
Fine Thread Tube
Evenflow Shock Piston
External Compression Adjuster
Micro Cellular Foam Shaft Bump Stop

070713_0111.jpg

foa-2-5-coilover.gif

Jimmyshine74 said:
I just need an itemized invoice from paypal

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable dealing with you. You have 5 post here and 2 on pirate. You mentioned that people screw you over on PayPal before. I searched your email and there has been reports on similar emails addresses.

Thanks for your interest, but I rather deal with someone with more involvement so I don't get scammed.

Anyways still for sale.. Bump!

Show me other reports or get off this sight for lying lol I can show my multiple requests for an I voice and a copy of your gift request. Your turn

When people don't send prompt responces I move on I get on this page every couple months unless I'm looking for a specific item the paypal account I use has excellent ratings I had an issue with 2 people, not getting ripped off, just bad customer service to me. why you won't send an itemized invoice for the product to make a sale is a real red flag when you send an appropriate invoice I'll send the money I have everything in the garage to 4 link my crawler just lacking coilovers you have waisted my time not I yours sooo still waiting.