• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 Jeep TJ

Do Work 93YJ

2000 TJ with Fabtech long arm lift and 35" BFG MTs. Its a 4.0 5 speed runs great with AC. As of right now it has a few things that need addressing before it can be put back on the road like having a spool in the rear and welded in the front. It also needs a rear bumper and could use some sway bars being put back on. I plan on addressing these issues after this weekends trip to Morris Mountain but figured I'd atleast take it out once and enjoy it locked. If anyone is interested in this Jeep like it is I will let it go for $6800 and I'm aways open to trades. And as mentioned before I will be at the Wheeling 4 Warriors ride at Morris Mountian this weekend if someone whats to take it home from there. :dblthumb: I'm located about 30 miles east of Atl. in Covington Ga 678-614-2937.

ad6f8d68.jpg

Interested in trading for a 95 yj on rockwells. Its posted on here as four seater yj

Never new KM1's were a directional tire, damn mine is on backards also :eek:

Headed to Al. with it in the morning. Keep me from having to pull it back home Sat. and I'll let it go this weekend for $6300. :****:

rode this weekend in it, very inpressive rig, fun going back to somthing thats not tons .. BUMP for ya!!

Did pretty good for a mild Jeep especially with the AC on the whole time . Would make someone a great street/trail rig. :****:
TJflexing.jpg