• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 Toyota Truggy SAS D60/14B on 40's

PyratM

Well my wife has decided that she would rather get into a SXS rather than this so it is up for sale. Here are the details:

2000 Toyota Tacoma
2.7 liter w/ 84,xxx miles
W59 tranny
mini truck dual cases with marlin adapters
New Naisen clutch kit from Marlin
Bud Built crossmember and skids
Tjm front bumper w/ warn m8000
Tube bed with led lights
Kenwood CD/MP3
CB
Hand throttle on shifter
gauge cluster was swapped out of v6 truck, so it has tach and all the other gauges. Speedo does not work.
AC blows good and cold
All paperwork registration, etc. is clear so no worries there.

MRW 40 bolt 17" beadlocks x4
LTB 16/40-17LT ~ 50% tread x4

Dana 60 front 5.13 welded
Rockstomper 1-ton master cylinder and adapter (dang solid brakes)
Chromoly shafts
Warn premium lockout hubs
Kingpins recently rebuilt
High angle driveline dana 60 to toyota flange adapter
Rebuilt front end except kingpins
M2W high steer arms (same as BTF arms)
heim joints on steering setup
1 1/2 d.o.m. for steering
hydro assist steering
Carolina driveline drive shaft
New Trail-Gear Super-flex front springs
1 tons brakes

14 bolt rear - shaved
Chromoly shafts
5.13 gears
Full spool
BTF disc brake conversion
BTF like super thick cover
Alcan rear leaf pack

The truck is currently down because I lost 4 low in the transfer case last time it was out. The transfer case is in the process of being rebuilt right now and will be done before going to the new owner.

$8,500.00
Located in Canton, GA
770-354-nine_two_two_six

WILL ALSO TRADE FOR RIGHT SXS

That's funny! My wife want out of her rzr for another wheeling rig,
08 800 turbo rzr with a ton if goodies. If interested shoot me a text 651-207-9963

On my way to Florida right now. Crazy week at work so I never got to upload pics. I'll try and do it when I get back on Sunday. Paint is CLEAN, no dents or dings at all in body work, Interior looks the way an 80,000 mile Toyota should. Dash good, seats good, door panels good.

Also, price reduced to $10,500. For those of you who may be interested in this route, I have this financed at 3.9% with Delta credit union. I was able to do so because of year and mileage and they will finance the full amount should you wish. My payments are $175/month, so the buyer could get the same deal I have I'm sure. Financing is not often available with rigs like this due to year, mileage, or overall lack of VIN. Get into this for less of a payment than a used RZR!!!!!

natedawgxj said:
wow id love to have this!!! miss the old days of just trail riding

Just go ahead and buy it! Thanks again for letting me ride shotgun in your buggy this weekend. I'd love the offer you threw out, but I have a Maverick on the way and need to make some garage space.