• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2002 Cheverolet Crew Cab Duramax

jcorlew24

I have for sale my 2002 Chevy Duramax. The truck is a 4 door 2WD long bed LT. It is a very solid and reliable truck. Runs and drives really great. Even starts quickly in extremely cold conditions. The truck has 197,000 miles. I just put brand new 265 all terrain tires on it. I also replaced the water pump, rear end bearings, windshield, and thermostats. The truck also had new injectors installed around 150,000 miles. It has power windows, door locks, seats, and mirrors. Also has the Allison automatic transmission. It is a heavy duty so it has the 3500 rear end that features the 11" ring gear.

The exterior is in pretty good shape. There is no rust or major damage. It does have some scratches and dents normal for a truck this age. The only real issue is the bumper is bent which I pictured. The interior is in good shape, other than a small tear in the driver seat which I pictured. Everything works perfectly, but one of the speakers for the radio is blown. Also the tailgate hadle is broken. AC compressor doesn't seem to kick on. Haven;t had time to look at it but may need replaced.

I just pulled a trailer to North Michigan in back in the truck and would not think twice about jumping in it and doing it again. It has plenty of power and is very comfortable to drive. The only reason for selling the truck is I now have a company truck I drive so this truck just sits in the driveway. The fact that it is a long bed crew cab it's taking up a lot of room. I am asking $8,000 for the truck which is under the KBB fair condition market value. If interested you can call or text me at 615-983-0351.

2_zps65cdd87a.jpg

3_zps60534250.jpg

securedownload_zps4dcacf25.jpg