• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2002 Chevy Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Long Bed 195,000 miles $9,000

jcorlew24

I am thinking about just keeping the buggy and trailer so I am posting this truck for sale by itself to clean things up a little. I bought the truck last weekend to pull a trailer to Grand Rapids Michigan to pick up my buggy. I got the truck home and being so long my wife can not get her car into the garage with the truck in the driveway. I drove the truck 1,400 miles last weekend in extreme weather pulling a trailer with zero issues. Its a great running truck and I would keep it but I live on a big long hill and its a hastle to juggle all the cars and trialer around everytime she wants in the garage. The only issues with the truck is the bumper is bent and the is a tear in the driver seat. It also has a small crack in the windshield and some very minor dents and dings (normal wear and tear). Carfax is clean and shows the truck was serviced regularly . The tires are in pretty decent shape as well.
Interior is in great shape excpet for a small tear in the driver seat that I mentioned earlier.

2002 Cheverolet Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Long Bed LS
Allison Transmission
195,000 miles
Just serviced before trip
New injectors at 150,000 miles
Power windows, door locks, power mirrors, and seat (everything works)
Keyless Entry
Towing package
Trailer Brakes

If interested you can call or text me at 615-456-7185. Its a great truck for the

I will consider trades for other shorter trucks including gas. I can also put a small amount of cash with my trade for the right truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 62
Re: 2002 Chevy Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Long Bed 195,000 miles $9,850

Will consider trades for a shorter truck preferably 4x4. Doesn't have to be a diesel, but must be able to tow a trailer reliably. Just changed the oil, flushed the coolant, new thermostat, driver door hinge pins, and air filter. Truck is ready to go.

Re: 2002 Chevy Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Long Bed 195,000 miles $9,350

It's 2wd. Dropped price again. Will try and post some more pics today.