• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2003 chevy 4.8 v8 engine and harness

Land Yacht

I have a 2003 Chevrolet 4.8 v8 engine that was pulled from a wrecked truck. The engine has 182,000 miles on it and is 95 % complete. The parts that it is missing is the throttle body, the four coil packs from the passenger side ( wires were unplugged and coil wires are there) and the alternator, also the fan has a bad blade. I Also have the entire wiring harness from inside the cab and under the hood. everything that could be unplugged and saved is there. The computer is also there and the complete metal fuel line that runs from the engine to the fuel tank was also removed carefully. the remaining wires running pass the tank were cut going to the tail light and such. the stock torque converter is also bolted to the engine. it was matted to a 2wd 4l60e transmission. the exhaust manifolds are still bolted on it along with a small segment of the factory exhaust tube. I can send pictures via text or email, only for serious buyers. no tire kickers please. the engine can be delivered for a small fee or can be picked up. I'm located about 20 min south of Jasper on hwy 269. Asking a $1000 obo. Always up for a trade. (need ford 205 cable shifter or cable shifter for turbo 400) any thing 4x4 related really.