• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - tons, atlas, coilovers

MLee

SOLD!!!

2005 Wrangler LJ Rubicon
88000 miles
4.0 / 42re / Atlas 4.3
Front - 79 HP Dana 60 5.13s factory hubs, detroit locker. Has radius arm link setup with track bar. 4inch lift springs, Bilstein 5100s, limit straps **will include front FOA 2.5"remote resi coilovers in deal**
Has 1.5" tierod with 3/4" heims. No hydro assist- new steering products and it works very well. Can entertain finishing the front coilovers/ 3 link setup, but really just trying to move it so I can go to the next project.

Rear 79 dana 60 5.13s welded.
Has triangulated upper link setup. Ruffstuff 1.25" lower heims with 2" links (.25 wall)
Ruffstuff 7/8" upper heims with 1.5" tube (.5" wall,tapped the tube/no inserts)
FOA 2.5" remote resi coilovers
Motobilt back half kit
Bluetorch trail truss kit

17x9 Racelines wrapped in 39.5 iroks. Tires are less than 6 months old and have 6 rides and a handful street miles.

Other stuff
-tmax 9500lb winch ( tough winch!)
- Trucklite LED headlights
- 10gallon cell behind rear seat
- bikini top and soft doors only
-tuffy center console and glove box
- kenwood head unit
- BTF rear fenders powder coated black
- 4" LED rear tail lights

Mainly used as trail rig, driven on the street occasionally (drove every day last week, put on almost 200 miles). Could be a street queen if you glorified the front end some and put an actual locker in the rear.

No fenders currently- can put on BTF fenders or leave them off for your own personal choice.

Floor has damage from factory tcase exploding, not that bad, but not going to hide it from anyone.

I also have alot of front end parts to re do the link setup that I will include ( including coilovers, springs, tabs, brackets, and 1 set of 1.25" heims)

Pics are not most recent, has brand new custom rear driveshaft.

This Jeep is very capable and ready to wheel, went on an all day adventure Saturday and had multiple full throttle attacks and never once had an issue. Loaded on trailer, cleaned it, drove to eat the next day.
Always impressed me every time out. Located in birmingham, AL SOLD

Bank will finance almost every penny of that price too, because it is the Rubicon! (even though there is nothing rubicon left)

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,459
  • jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,453
  • property.jpg
    property.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 162
  • shoals.jpg
    shoals.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 154
I will try to get more pics of interior. It is nothing special, just a factory interior with no carpet. Dash has been trimmed for front cage add on through dash as well.

Attachments

• trails.jpg
    trails.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 164
smbroady82 said:
I'm kind of surprised Drue hasn't snagged this one up yet. He always seems to have a fleet of nice jeeps.

GLWS

You know this is my old jeep, right? LOL!

creepycrawly said:
You know this is my old jeep, right? LOL!

I couldn't tell without some crackers falling off the rear and a straight hood. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I couldn't tell without some crackers falling off the rear and a straight hood. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

I keep trying to report your posts to the ADMINISTRATORS, but it doesn't seem to be working... :flipgotcha:

By any chance are you going to be at the Unlimited Off-Road Expo in Louisville, KY. next weekend with this Jeep ? Thanks.

Still for sale! Front coilovers are mounted! New 3 link should be done middle of the week!