• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0/A4 Phantom Black/Red $14K

SpdKilz

Alright guys, the time has come for me to purchase a house and the toy has to go to free up funds. I've owned the car since 2009, and have done all the mods to it myself. It has been a fantastic car, and I drive it regularly. I wouldn't be afraid to drive any where in it. Gets roughly 19-22 mpg highway and about 17 or so city with ICE cold A/C.
I bought the car with 16,000 miles and unmolested.
Car is Phantom Black Metallic, with red leather and suede.
Automatic Trans.
65,000 miles

Mods include:

Vararam OTR cold air intake
Pacesetter ceramic coated long tubes
Magnaflow X pipe and Dynomax race bullets into Kooks muffler deletes, stock mufflers will bolt up for a quiet ride.
LG Motorsports G5X3 camshaft on 114lsa
Patriot Extreme Gold springs with titanium locks and retainers, new valve stem seals (6/15/14)
Patriot hardended pushrods 7.400 length
PTC 3500 stall with anti-ballon plates for nitrous
Trans cooler mounted in front of radiator, and uses factory one in radiator also
Built Trans with a monster kit, done locally. Shifts very firm, and quick
Nitrous Outlet Plate with N/X Iceman solenoids
Nitrous Outlet switch panel
Dyno tune bottle heater, with pressure sensor
NOS Window switch
Timing tricker, pulls timing via IAT when nitous is armed
Dyno tuned by Gomer, and has always been tuned by him. Runs and drives fantastic, and AFR are dead on!
NGK BR7EF plugs, gapped at .035
MSD wires
MSD two step module
Nitrous pressure gauge/Oil pressure gauge From Team SCSS with gator pod, also have Trans temp, not installed
Bottle mounted in trunk in spare tire well
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Drag bags in rear
Arp wheel studs all corners.
Solid motor mounts, window welded transmount, and drive shaft hanger bearing.
Spoiler deleted, it will come with the car. Holes are plugged with push in clips
Custom hand layed, and painted ghost flames on hood.
SAP grilles color matched.
5% window tint, recently tinted
Factory 18's, they were bought used, and do have some scratches here and there. New Capitol tires up front. Rears are shot....

Car has been a best of 11.56@121 In the quarter with a smaller camshaft, and 100hp pills. 7.34@98 in the 1/8th also on 100hp pills.
Have not sprayed it yet with the LG camshaft.
Made 393rwhp on motor with converter unlocked and spinning on the dyno.
I have all receipts for mods on the car.

Comes with an extra fuel tank, door panel that's black, and driveshaft.
I have two Weld RTS that are black that I will include for asking price.

Located in North Alabama.
I will start at $14,000 OBO, and I will trade down also, as long as buyer puts cash with trade.

I will post pics of dyno sheet tonight, and the folder of the car that I have with the receipts and what not.
If you have any questions text me, call me or PM me. 256-293-9zero88

Some of the pics show the car with different wheels, it has had multiple sets of wheels on it in the time I've owned it. I have a full set of factory 18's and the two rear RTS's now.
y6y9yhut.jpg

uzegadur.jpg

pyburuja.jpg

gydyzara.jpg

u6yzyby2.jpg

ysy8u7y8.jpg

y8enubuz.jpg

e6u5ynuh.jpg

7ajata3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0/A4 Phantom Black/Red

No one needs a street car that'll bust nearly everything you get beisde?

Bump! Car also won Best of Show at the Super Chevy Show in Commerce, Georgia in 2013

Guys, I can personally vouch for this car. It is very very nice, and relatively tame to be so damn fast. 50 rwhp ago it ran a 12.16 on motor alone. I will all but guarantee it'd go 11.80s on motor and 10.90s on a 100 shot now. Spraying 150 would be a wild ride :****: . Car has been meticulously maintained, is one of the very best newer GTOs in the country (with trophies to show for it), and is way too damn cheap!

Thanks muddinmetal! He's right about it though.

I can't believe its gotten 681 views and the only person to comment on it period is muddinmetal!

Great looking car. I've always liked the looks of these GTOs. I'm not in the market now, but I thought about getting one before I got my S60R. Good luck with the sale.

This car will def not disappoint you at all! It'll for sure surprise who ever come to look at and drive it! :****:

Weekend bump! Make someone a great street car, that will do work at the track too!

SpdKilz said:
This car will def not disappoint you at all! It'll for sure surprise who ever come to look at and drive it! :****:

Can I drive it this weekend?? :driving:

ibrokeit said:
Can I drive it this weekend?? :driving:

C'mon Brock, it'll make you wonder why you ever thought about owning a mustang! :afro:

But if anyone wants to see it in person it will be at the First Friday car show in Gadsden tomorrow afternoon!

SpdKilz said:
C'mon Brock, it'll make you wonder why you ever thought about owning a mustang! :afro:

But if anyone wants to see it in person it will be at the First Friday car show in Gadsden tomorrow afternoon!

Don't tempt me with a good time, I'm in town!

SpdKilz said:
Come drive it then! Maybe then it'll sell!

Haha, you would wait until monday to post that. Big Tyler was going to text you but I think the kiddo took the phone from him. Maybe next time, if you still have it.

ibrokeit said:
Haha, you would wait until monday to post that. Big Tyler was going to text you but I think the kiddo took the phone from him. Maybe next time, if you still have it.

Don't let him fool you, he was scared to let you drive it Saturday...