• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007.5 Dodge 3500 6.7 w/ 6 speed NEW PRICE

**Digger**

2007.5 Dodge 3500 quad cab long bed has 2 1/2 yr unlimited mile warranty remaining on truck
6.7 w/ 6spd 138K on the clock
dually with newer tires
2wd
hide away gooseneck ball
power windows, power locks, power seats, power/heated mirrors
MP3 player in dash
cruise
H&S tuner and DPF delete gets mid 20's MPG on highway
black low pro tool box, bed mat
wheels are painted black with plasti dip, so you could peal it off and have CHROME again
located in Waleska, NW of Atlanta
ready to sell this thing $19500 obo

Re: 2007.5 Dodge 3500 6.7 w/ 6 speed

Am I over priced on this, almost 200 looks and no responses...... Where should this be priced?

Here is a pic with the unpainted wheels....

JB

you looking for any trades?

PMs replied, had a few calls and 1 fella come look at it, said he was going to talk to the bank on Monday. Nothing solid yet though. I found another car I want, so I am motivated.

JB

Nobody needs a great tow rig? Runs and drives perfect....

Only flaws on whole truck is a small 2-3" scratch on the tailgate and the white cover on the bumper has a small 4" vertical spot where someone backed into it in a parking lot. Other than that truck is perfect.

JB

Sorry changed the price in the original post. $19500...... It is a great truck, I just really don't need a dually anymore. I have used it primarily for driving back and forth to work 21 miles each way. I do pull my rig and I have a bumper pull crawler hauler for sale as well, that I have pulled to wheeling locations. I found a little car I want to drive back and forth to work. Feel free to make an offer if you are interested.

JB