• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 JEEP JK WRANGLER 4DR SAHARA - $27000 (Fairview, TN)

Dub J

Listing this for my brother on the site. His number is at the bottom of the listing. He is located in Fairview just outside of nashville. Please call him with any questions. Its a real nice jeep and has been very well taken care of. He is very paticular with his vehicles.

Selling my wifes JK Jeep Wrangler Sahara. This Jeep is fully loaded. 60k miles with slate gray cloth interior. We bought it from Ford Lincoln of Franklin. It has the FREEDOM hard top installed on it along with a soft top. This is a "MALL CRAWLER" jeep.....the most it's been offroad is in the back yard. It has power windows, locks, it has an aftermarket automatic start/alarm system (works great in the winter). This Jeep has many aftermarket goodies. We had G2 513 Gears with Detroit Trutrac lockers (front & rear) professionally installed. It has Hawk HPS brake pads with stainless steel braided brake lines. It is sitting on a 3.5" Rubicon Express Lift/Bilstein 5100 Shocks with 20" KMC ROCKSTARS (wife picked those out) wrapped in 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers (perfect for street or offroad use) includes matching full size spare. We also had an AFE Cold Air Intake installed and it will come with the Superchips Handheld Tuner. It had the RUGGED RIDGE front bumper and KC lights on it when we purchased. It has a PRO COMP steering stabilizer installed along with the JKS trac bar relocation kit on the rear. She had Riddler differential covers powder coated and installed. This Jeep is a bad "SOB". We have had ZERO problems with this Jeep. Perfect for kids. All service and maintenance was professionally done @ Crest Cadillac and CFS Offroad. Selling it to get out from under the note, so my wife can go back to school. Please call with any questions six 1 five five three three 2 eight 1 three.

Someone buy this jeep so the owner can support his life partner.

MKlosky said:
Way to keep it original with those rims. :gtfo: :gay:

Those are harsh words. His boyfriend really likes them. And has paid him back with multiple rusty trombones. :****: