• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2007 jimmy smith buggy rebuilt by Tuckers offroad

Rockwells607

Due to some recent life events I may hafta sell this, I purchased the chassis from nathan Lambert in 2011 and rebuilt it, buggy is very capable and dialed in exellant , for the most part I check fluids and add propane and wheel regularly with very few issues, it will trail ride or bounce all day

Specs : new blue print engines 383 stroker dynoed at 440hp , I added a better dampener , ignition and air gap intake and figure it around 475hp
Th 400 with 3500 stall converter ( works great)
NP205 ford case twin sticked with essiantialy offtoad adapter
Propane injected with two tanks
New speedway Motors almn. Radiator with Taurus fan
Custom chromed fox 2.0 air shox all the way around 14" front and 16" rear
Fox 2.0 air bumps in the front
Psc pump, orbital and reservoir with TSC ram
44" swampers fronts 50-60% rock rashed rears 95% like new
15X10 Mrw beadlocks with my custom almn rock rings
Front axle is a shaved and Mohawked rockwell with Chevy pinion brake and cross drilled rotor / ouverson 16 spline shafts
Rear rockwell stock shafts Chevy caliper with cross drilled rotor
Two piece front drive shaft 14-10 and 13-10 ujoints
Rear driveshaft is 14-10 and 13-10 all 1/4 wall front and back
Kirkey seats, dirt track shifter and my own twin sticks
4" tach and auto meter gauges , red top optima
MSD hei internals with hei module and rev limiter
20" redneck light bar and led tail light with two cheap rock lights under it
Lower four link is .5 wall 2" dom with 1.25 FK Heims and uppers are 3/4 chromo Heims

I'm probably forgetting some things but this has been an awsome buggy, the bottom cage is dented up but works just fine ,
It goes about anywhere I've wanted and I have zero complaints , it needs nothin ready to ride 28,000$ obo located upstàte NY, Id meet half way if that makes the deal , call or text me anytime for more pictures or videos if interested thanks- Nate 607-426-3790

Great buggy. Honest guy.
I'm heading to RBD the end of November. And could deliver it there or around Nashville the week of Thanksgiving if someone's interested.

Thanks, it'd make someone a good rig, I don't even wanna get rid of it but life happens ...it's not new and it has dents and scratches but it still goes great

I wheel with this guy. This is a very well maintained and reliable buggy. It has loads of power, the axles and drivetrain are very tough.

Thanks to everyone for the intrest in this buggy, I didn't wanna sell it but had to do what was right for my family, we got the best news today and I do not need to sell this now, thanks yankster for offering to help out and poke for the fine words...taylor, this scare has hit me the hardest more then previous times she actually had it, this has built new motivation to finish Lady Luck and see people smile and enjoy the buggy as you have done with second chance , I hope to see everyone on the trails soon and thanks again for the intrest and your time - Nate