• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 Essentially offroad buggy Sold!

Re: Re: 2009 Essentially offroad buggy FS

Bump for a badass bouncer. Good luck with the sale my friend! After it sells I guess you can continue beatin up Jonathan's rzr molaugh

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Re: 2009 Essentially offroad buggy FS

TacomaJD said:
Bump for a badass bouncer. Good luck with the sale my friend! After it sells I guess you can continue beatin up Jonathan's rzr molaugh

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

And by beating up, he means rolling it at .5mph. How has this thing not sold yet?!? Anybody got some money I can borrow?

ibrokeit said:
And by beating up, he means rolling it at .5mph. How has this thing not sold yet?!? Anybody got some money I can borrow?
Its my ol ladies not mine. And brock that avatar is top 3 of all time on hardline. :woot:

BUG-E J said:
Its my ol ladies not mine.

We all know Alicia is da boss. She looked like she was gonna kick your face in at buff con. laughing1

I do plan on continuing to ride and race this buggy until it sells! :driving: 45,000 for a competitive bouncer built out o the best parts is a deal!

You know you are a baller when your for sale add is stickied at the top!

So I need to bump the I know Adam Lee thread or somethin? His for sale add is ALWAYS the first one you see.

i know adam lee. heck he even knows my name.... :flipper:

Adam forgot to mention that the buyer of this buggy cannot take delivery until after SRRS at chocco. Gotta have a pick your poison rematch! :driving:

Re: 2009 Essentially offroad buggy Sale pending!

I should get to accompany the buggy to its new location, just to make sure it gets there...errrr...safely!

Re: 2009 Essentially offroad buggy Sale pending!

Would be a long boat ride! Js :****: and you may want to pack some warm clothes!