• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 , lets start planning !!

Matt O. said:
You already got a spot fool! I am planning on going

JIMMY , EOR , WERE ARE YOU !! ( I do mean Jimmy needs to finish a unit and do this qualifier too !!! ) Rep that East Coast everybody !

Matt O. said:
You already got a spot fool! I am planning on going
Exactly what I was thinking. I am planning on going and I do not need to try to race him for a spot too.

Good practice. Best coverage of any other event to date rock sports wise. I enjoyed this race a bunch. I look to be stronger and in a better dialed in car when i show up to this event though.

Looks like from what they said if someone such as Adam lands in the top 10 the spot is not gone, it would go to the 11th place guy and so on.

bigsilly said:
Looks like from what they said if someone such as Adam lands in the top 10 the spot is not gone, it would go to the 11th place guy and so on.

Good we can't let that horse speaking redneck from TN with the super fast "car" take a spot from us!!!!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Just kidding fawker, you did great and your rig makes everyone jealous

:flipgotcha: Hell I was going to try and get two spots but sell one :gay:

Just kidding. But seriously when you guys start laying down serious plans for this let me know. I do want to go, and I think we can all be strong up there. It sounds like it is going to be a great event for the east coast.

Does any one know any details on this race. Like distance , terrain, etc???

Adam, I am solid on going. I know Droopy and Kim are going as well. I heard that the course was a 10 mile loop, and we would make 4 or 5 laps. Now I do not know exactly how accurate that information may be.

Yeah I read something like 50 miles of course, so that makes sense. Race is on a Friday, need to pre-run it also so it will eat up more vacation. If I cannot get my cooling issues under wraps I am not going to bother. I would like to go, but also need to check with the wife.

Cool. I will go up ahead of time and pre run but I only think I will take a day for it this time.

I will contact Jeff some time and see what the details of the race are going to be.

Working on plans to get a bigger radiator moved to the rear of mine. My unit is a 22x19 Single Pass, and was told that it and the electric WP were killing me at speed.

Matt O. said:
Working on plans to get a bigger radiator moved to the rear of mine. My unit is a 22x19 Single Pass, and was told that it and the electric WP were killing me at speed.

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Matt O. said:
Yeah I read something like 50 miles of course, so that makes sense. Race is on a Friday, need to pre-run it also so it will eat up more vacation. If I cannot get my cooling issues under wraps I am not going to bother. I would like to go, but also need to check with the wife.

I asked her, she said it was ok. :driving:

:flipoff1:

Woodlee said:
I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Yeah, yeah :flipoff1: I am going to first put a new gauge on it and rule that out as the problem. Cheapest fix. The S&N guys run the same setup, minus the WP and no issues at all. They had a good point of it boiling and puking fluid if it was running that hot, it never really did. At the end of the day it was about a quart low....

Matto, I ran 3 different electric water pumps, 3 different radiators. Be Cools, Northern's etc. I solved mine with a Stewart Hi Flo water pump. I blew up 3 radiators prior to switching to this. I do not run a fan blade, just the pump and i cannot get my motor over 170 with a 195 thermostat. If nothing else try and run the Moroso thermostat plates instead of a true thermostat. Just my .02 :driving:

I know for a fact I'll be going next year, even if I'm hitching a ride and missing a week of school! I was so sick sitting infront of a computer checking for updates all raceday.

I'm looking into the qualifier thing too. These races are a huge opportunity for photographers and I need to be there!

Just filled out the application and made the check out for Rausch Creek. :woot:

Latest posts