• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2010 Suzuki LT 50 $300

money_pit_yj

I bought a little Suzuki 50 from my neighbor and was told all it needed was fuel and oil to be run. Said his kids parked it three years ago and haven't ridden it so I figured I would get it and clean it up and sell the 2 stroke one we have in the shed. Well the gearbox case has a hole in it the size of my hand so it will need some serious work. I do not have time to fool with it. The part is about 185 bucks and doesn't look to difficult to put on. I gave 300 bucks for it. I think someone who has the time and patience to mess with it could end up with a good four wheeler. I will post pics. I think it is a 2010 model. It is white with a blue seat. And for what its worth, I am not blaming my neighbor, he is a dBag and I should have checked it out better. If I had any thought he was deliberately trying to deceive me I would go next door and take my $300 back.

Re:

30th6 said:
Where bout you live? Any pics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

West Tn. We are coming to Hawk Pride in a few weeks. I will shoot you some pics and if you want it I will drag it up there. Or I will post them up here.

My kids have one but would be great for parts
Can I get a phone number ?