• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2011 Chinquipin ORP Schedule

250cows

November RideWe're a fairly new park located in North East TN, and have alot to offer the Hardcore Rockcrawler

http://www.chinquipinoffroad.com/

This is a tentative schedule - which may change due to weather or other personal conflicts that may arise.

Sept. 3-4 Labor Day weekend ** Poker Run **

Oct. 29-30

Nov. 25-26

I plan on coming and checking your place out ,this year. Two of my buddys rode at your place back in the fall. I had to work,they met a group that we rode with at Fall Crawl. Hope to see you in March. :dblthumb:

:woot: :woot:........I love to see a NEW PARK gettin openend up for us to come play at :woot:

Looks like yall got some CRAZY OBSTACLES up there :dblthumb:

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from coming Mar.12 -- but if it rains like it's suppose to this week, it will be a mess. This place can't be truly enjoyed, unless it's dry.

I'm guessing that we are off?My neighbor's cows are standing around his bass boat. I just talked to Jeff and HE said that WE ARE OFF FOR SATURDAY!!!. Hope to see everyone. Next month!!!

For anyone that hasn't been this is the best place around for rocks. Here's one they said I couldn't make. They were right - can't wait to try it again with the doubler.

gubni.gif

We will just have to wait and see. The weather man is giving rain for here Saturday! I was hoping to make it this month.

Weather is looking pretty good -- 20 - 30% afternoon thunderstorms, and 80 degrees. Theres several coming in Friday to ride and camp - everyone else is welcome.

It rained a little here this morning. Jeff, when will you let us know? I don't want to see your pasture tore up. I understand about canceling when it's wet. I will check here later.

Jeff, I'm back at work with a new top secret schedule. It's so secret , :dunno: I don't even know when that I will be off work.