• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

This is the best thread hardline has had in a while! :****:

I'm stepping out guys , i'm tired of beatin a dead horse....

I'll never be able to buy anything off Hardline again..

You guys win

Good luck with your sale Tincan.... nice rig , just bad timing for me :dblthumb:

I'll still take that offer on that chartered plane ride FAPOMerchant......... must be nice to have your kind of money.

I QUIT

Holly ****in ****. I should not of gone fishing today. I can't believe I have missed out on so much good bromance. Lets recap all this. I simple try to save my forsale thread from you parting out a rig I still own on my forsale thread. I am asuming you did this because you can't afford it with out selling part of it and are full of ****. His nut swinger buddy steps in for him and spits out more bullshit, Mr. Smith gets all butt hurt and calls me a **** head and I can **** off. (which I get called that all the time because I am honest once again, and I actually take as a complament) By the way how do I **** off on my own thread? You then go on to say that the rig is only worth 15k because you talked to some people on this board but yet you were doing me a huge favor by paying 24k (that makes no sense at all to me). Who the **** do you get your advice from? Do you realize how dumb and uneducated you look by saying that? Its on thing to say I only want to pay 15k for this rig. Hell I wish I only had 15k in this rig but to say its only worth that, damn what a fool. Actually are you even aloud to speak in public?

So since this thread is totally derailed lets get back to how all this came about.

Phone call Thursday evening

Mr. Butthurt calls me (Mr. **** Off Dickhead)
Hey this is future Mr. Butthurt calling about your buggy what can you tell me about it?
So I tell him about it blah blah blah blah blah and so on.
Mr. Butthurt: so Mr. **** Off Dickhead what is the least you will take for it?
So then me and Mr. Butthurt come to an agreed price
Mr. Butthurt: So Mr. **** Off Dickhead are you saying if I bring you X amount in cash tomorrow you will sell me the rig?
Mr. **** Off Dickheah: Yes Mr. Butthurt I will.
Mr. Butthurt: Ok what time can I meet you?
Mr. **** Off Dickhead: Well its at the dyno shop getting the motor dialed in. I'm suppose to pick it up tomorrow.
Mr. Butthurt. Ok, let me know asap when you will pick it up so I can meet you tomorrow.
Mr. **** Off Dickhead: Ok Mr. Butthurt I will text you in the mourning and let you know. I will text you my address so we can meet tomorrow.
Mr. Butthurt: Ok **** Off Dickhead thank you.

So friday mourning I call the dyno shop, they say I can pick it up around 5pm. I send him a text telling him what time. No Reply. I go to the dyno shop at 5. I send him a text telling him it runs great. No reply. I call him to see where he is at, no answer. He sends me a text at 7:54 pm saying he can't make it. I say to myself ok whatever he's a tire kicker.

Saturday mid mourning. Mr. Butthurt calls Mr. **** Off Dickhead again

Mr. Butthurt: Mr. **** OFF **** Head I really want this rig but its more then I want to spend
So we negotiate again and come to an agreed price.
Mr. Butthurt: so if I bring you X amount in cash today you will sell me the buggy?
Mr. **** Off Dickhead: Yes I will
Mr. Butthurt: Ok what time can I meet you?
Mr. **** Off Dickhead: I can meet you at 4 or after
Mr. Butthurt: Ok, I am going to the bank I will let you know if I can't get the money, but I will see you around then.

So at 3:41 pm I get a text from Mr. Butthurt saying "I'm not going make it"

So Mr. Chris Smith that makes you full of **** and a tire kicker 2 days in a row. I treat people the way I want to be treated. If I tell a man a time, a place, and a dollar I show. I don't send a text 20 min before we were suppose to meet when he knows its a 4 hr plus drive and you had not even left your house. I told you I had **** to do that day. You know I rearrange my schedule for you, there was no if ands or buts. Your a bitch, You were trying to part the rig before you bought it, you couldn't do it, you backed out on me and I called you out. So **** You! and if I am ****ing **** head for calling you out then I suggest you look in the mirror boy! :dblthumb:

you're right......
I'm a broke tire kicker , that never buys anything.
Thanks again for your time.
Good luck with your sale sir.

KINGSNAKE said:
let's see it's posted here and on another board that i know of and NO TAKERS. ABSURD maybe but it didn't sell last week and could have.

Some how you have mistaken that I actually need to sell this rig.

CSMITH said:
you're right......
I'm a broke tire kicker , that never buys anything.
Thanks again for your time.
Good luck with your sale sir.

I'll give you one advice: Do not pass your education to your childrens, you may not like to see future adults empty like you, no offense.

Without further ado.

you're right ..... I have nothing

P.S..... work on your english. this is an american based website

CSMITH said:
you're right ..... I have nothing

P.S..... work on your english. this is an american based website

My wife is American, I am not American... But surely I'm more MAN than you.

And now, you understand, or I need to spell?

FAPOMerchant said:
My wife is American, I am not American... But surely I'm more MAN than you.

And now, you understand, or I need to spell?

Go home Camel Jockey, all we need is your non english speaking ass on this board :gtfo:

This is the best thread I've seen since I put the Blacksheep up for sale :****: Lay is just jealous cause he don't have any nutswingers :flipoff1:

Your right drake, but don't worry I'll let you,smith,and king swing on my nuttz when I finally get my "$5000" buggy done :****:

Dwalk said:
Go home Camel Jockey, all we need is your non english speaking ass on this board :gtfo:

"Gay Friend" ! :gay:

The world is my house, asshole. :flipper:

None of this would have even happen if :tc would have just kept those rockwell axles in that last rig :****:

This thing would have sold before it was posted :woot: :woot:

To the seller............
tincan said:
(Mr. **** Off Dickhead)

If you need help selling this bad azz rig let me know!!!
I would be more than happy to enter this years Primos Comp at RBD and advertise it for you :driving: hitit ;D

FAPOMerchant said:
"Gay Friend" ! :gay:

The world is my house, asshole. :flipper:

Did it piss you off when Bin Laden was turned into fish chum? molaugh

mr. niceguy said:
I'll trade my rzr for it plus 2500 to make me have 12000 in it bc it's ugly as **** and I don't want rockwells...interested? I'll keep my word like csmith did and be there as soon as I can since he notified u he wasn't comin an hour after he told u he was wrappin up chicken farmin for the day to get there
molaugh hell sounds like a deal to me just good luck with that a pillar when ya crash the fawk out of it