• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

All this trash talkin and bs name callin, and im the only one gettin hurt here. I just wanted a set of steerin rocks and had a deal worked out. I was on the phone with CSmith when he was being crossed off the buyers list, and he was headed out the next day to buy it. I really dont think he is a tire kicker, havent you had 4+ rigs this year csmith?
Maybe you should take BudgetYJ up on his offer. It would be worth atlest $16,000 after he won at RBD.

FroggF350 said:
All this trash talkin and bs name callin, and im the only one gettin hurt here. I just wanted a set of steerin rocks and had a deal worked out. I was on the phone with CSmith when he was being crossed off the buyers list, and he was headed out the next day to buy it. I really dont think he is a tire kicker, havent you had 4+ rigs this year csmith?
Maybe you should take BudgetYJ up on his offer. It would be worth atlest $16,000 more after he won at RBD.

Fixed it for you :dblthumb:

FAPOMerchant said:
My wife is American, I am not American... But surely I'm more MAN than you.

And now, you understand, or I need to spell?

That is all I needed to know. Go back where you came from or learn to speak and type language :****: :gtfo: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: YES you need to learn correct grammer and spelling in this language. thumb.gif

2583 views at this time......

man I really helped this for sale ad , didn't I.

your welcome Mr. Dickhead !

CSMITH said:

You better watch out CSMITH, you might see a plane nose diving into one of you're chicken houses. D U C K !!!!! :eek:

As long as FAPODICKO is the pilot...... That'll be fine.

CSMITH said:

CSMITH you should have just been a little clearer on why you couldnt show up when you promised, your were playing with cocks with your buddy king snake! and... your mom is the first time Ive ever heard of a woman taking 9 months to take a ****

that's right you son of a BITCH......... I am the ****

go back and suck tinmans **** somemore and leave me alone

CSMITH said:

You have an inferiority complex and its justified :flipgotcha:

CSMITH said:

You should be arrested inside your chicken coop with his "gay friends crazy", damn depressing.

And do not worry, I will never throw my aircraft in a ****ing chicken coop. :flipoff1:

FAPOMerchant said:
My wife is American, I am not American...
how much did you pay for that BITCH?

FAPOMerchant said:
You should be arrested inside your chicken coop with his "gay friends crazy", damn depressing.

And do not worry, I will never throw my aircraft in a ****ing chicken coop. :flipoff1:
rockcrawl and tincup must be on your payroll....... all ya'll speak of is queers..... that must be all ya'll think of.

I bet you 3 guys have one heck of a dune coon orgy...

I like takin a **** and readin tincan fapofago and rockcrawl swing on each other, buncha fags.....who are y'all pussys neways?

the 3 of them have been offline for a while now......
they must be in a **** MEETING

This thread is like arguing with 3 year olds, Ill quit now for lack of competition.

ROCKRAWL said:
This thread is like arguing with 3 year olds, Ill quit now for lack of competition.
it had nothing to do with you in the first place :flipgotcha: